chapter twenty three

Storm's pov

I move my hand's slowly down his smooth hard chest and down toward's his rock hard abs.

God he feel's so silky and yet so hard my lip's leave his and travel down to his throat, I nibble on his neck which make's him laugh before he flip's us so I'm under him.

He then start's to kiss down my throat, I moan as he nibble's on my neck. God it feel's so good when he does this to my neck.

I will give him my blood willingly if he want's it, it doesn't hurt when he take's my blood no it actually feel's good and he never take's alot anyway.

I can feel him lying between my leg's and now I can feel his manhood pushing between our clothes maybe now is the time.

Then I feel his fang's starting to push into my skin, I don't know why but I say. " Yes take my blood fang's ".

I suddenly feel light and alone, I open my eye's and see I am alone, he is gone there is no sign of him on the beach.

I can now feel tear's in my eye's, tear's of regretion. I can also feel blood on my neck I move my hand up there and feel to small hole's.

I curl up in a ball and cry for a few minute's before getting up and running back to the house but, instead of going to our bedroom's en-suite bathroom.

I run in to the spare room's bathroom and lock myself inside.

Once inside the bathroom I mange to find a razor and I cut my arm's and as I see the blood flow.

I start to cry again, maybe he's not attracted to me in that way, I know he love's me but, maybe my scar's put him off.

I lean againest the bathroom wall and cry as my blood flow, that when I hear a knock on the door. I know it's Armand as we are alone on the island.

Armand's pov

Damn that was so close, I nearly lost it back there, it was too damn close. I want her so bad, it's like I'm fighting the monster inside of me.

He want's to take her body and her blood, I don't know how much longer I can hold the monster and my feeling's inside.

I can still taste her blood on my lip's, damn I bit her and didn't heal the bite.

I will have to find her so I can heal it. It's then I smell her blood and it's fresh. Oh hell she has cut up again, I follow the smell of fresh blood.

I find myself in front of the bathroom door of the spare room, I try the door but it's locked.

I knock and say. " Storm please let me in ". I get no answer.

I will try once more before I break my friend's door down. As I need to get to her, well she is more important than a door.

" Storm please just open the door ". Still no answer, I have no choice but to break the door down.

So that is what I do, as I walk in I can smell the blood it's stronger than ever this close.

I will also have to tell shadow about the door so he can get it fixed of course I will paye for it.

I see Storm curled up on the floor, I can also see her arm's covered in blood and tear's in her eye's.

As I walk closer to her I put my hand's up and say.  " Storm I wont touch you just let me see what you have done please ".

She lift's her head up and look's at me. " NO STAY AWAY FROM ME , JUST STAY AWAY ". She is in a right old state.

I need to calm her down, she also look's like she is going to pass out from the lose of blood.

" Storm I do love you and, I want to make love to you but, I want to wait please understand ". I can see she is still crying.