chapter sixty

Armand's pov

I then hear Storm say. " Uncle Shaun ". I turn and see him standing there. What the hell is going on.

How did he get here, more importantly does he know that Storm is now a vampire.

I turn to look at my Father and see him smiling at me. " Yes son he know's about us and Storm and the kid's ". I nod.

As I look back around I see Storm and Shaun walking toward's us. I hold my breath and wait for the shouting to start.

" Armand it's good to see you again ". He is holding his hand out, I take it and shake hand's with him.

I then let go of the breath I was holding. " Hello Shaun ". Okay that was easy maybe two easy something is off, I can feel it or maybe it's just that Storm is nervous.

" So Storm, Armand where are these children I have heard so much about ". I smile at Storm.

 " Shaun these are our children ". He look's to wear I am pointing to our three teenage children.

" But, but the picture Darknite showed me, they were only babies ".

" As pure blood vampire's we reach full age in six month's, this is Sophie ". She smile's. " Hello ".

 I then move on. " This is Sophie's twin brother Darkarmand ". He laugh's. " I'm the oldest ".

 I then turn and point to Darren. " This is our youngest Darren ". He hold's his hand out and Shaun take it. " Hello ".

Shaun look's at me. " Why didn't you tell me what you really where ". I'm taken a back.

" How could I tell you, human's aren't suppose to know we exist ". He laugh's.

 " You have so much to learn Armand ". Okay I'm confused. " What do you mean ".

" I mean I'm not human ". Storm look's at her Uncle, just as I do. " What does that mean Shaun ". He point's to Storm.

 " You know Storm ". She look's at me and then Shaun. " I don't Uncle Shaun ".

" Shaun just tell us ". He nod's and what he says shock's me. " I'm a phoenix ". What the hell.

 Wait a minute that would mean Storm's Mum was a phoenix. " And Sophie ". He nod's and Storm look's at me.

" Then why is Sophie not here ". He look's at our children as he speak's. " The damage was to bad, she couldn't rise again ".

 I see the tear's in Storm's eye's. " Maybe we should talk about this later ". He nod's and we go on to enjoy the party.

Storm's pov

I can't believe Uncle Shaun is here, I have been writing to him every month since I left home to come and live with Armand here on the island.

It is wonderful to have him here, I now feel I can share my life with my whole family or what's left of my family.

My only worry is that he doesn't know that I'm a vampire, come to think of it he doesn't even know that Armand is a vampire and that I have three teenage children, this is going to be hard to explain to him.

We walk back to Armand and I can tell he is holding his breathe, I look at him and he smile's and says in my mind.

 " I'm waiting for him to shout, he know's what we are ". I turn and look at Dad and then back to Armand, he nod's.

My uncle shake's hand's with Armand and we all talk for awhile, then fang's tell's Uncle Shaun the name's of our three children and then explain's why they look so old.