chapter thirty eight

Armand's pov

" NO BABY COME BACK "

She has to fight, she has to want to come back. Please fate's bring her back.

 I can't lose the only girl who has every touched my heart and loved me.

" Come back to me my babe please, I can't live without you. I will find away to die if you don't come back to me ".

As I feel my tear's fall, I feel more people in the room, I look up slowly.

I then see my Father, Lou and Shadow. Lou come's to me and I hold her and cry.

 " What if she doesn't come back, Lou ". I sob as she hold's me close and I can feel her crying too.

" She will Armand she love's you, so she will come back to you. You must have faith in that if nothing else ".

She is right but, still she is so cold so motionless it could be hour's before she wake's up, if she wake's up.

" Armand my son, your children need you ". I look at my Father, how can I be with them or even face them if I have just let there Mother die.

I go to leave her in this room with the Doctor, I turn and look at my love as Lou lead's me away from her.

They take me down to the family room and sit me on the sofa but, my eye's never leave the stair's.

Dad come's to me and place's Sophie in my arm's, I look into her eye's and see Storm.

I can feel tear's running down my face, my stone cold dead heart is breaking.

 I feel like some one has just riped my heart from my chest, I hold my baby girl close and sob.

 " I'm so sorry Sophie, I will do all I can to bring Mummy back to you, I promise ". I made a silent promise, that I will find a way to die.

Storm's pov

I feel strange, it's like I'm floating above my body, I can see Armand crying thinking he has killed me.

 I need to get back into my body, to be with him but, I'm not sure how.

I close my eye's and, I can feel myself falling I just hope I land in my body.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain it's like someone is stabbing me with a thousand needle's.

I scream but, no one can hear me. The pain is to much, it feel's like it is moving up my body.

Yes I landed in my body, the pain is in my leg's and it is moving up to my stomach, my hand's.

It is now in my arm's, my neck, my head. Then it move's to my chest, my heart.

 Ahahahah the pain, even though my heart has stopped, wait my heart has stopped, yet my mind is still working.

I then feel a hand on my head and a voice saying. " It's okay my Lady you can open your eye's now ".

 I want to say how can I my body feel's to heavy and doesn't want to work.

I try and do as the voice says, my eye's open and I can see the world look's so different.

 I can see every tiny detail, right down to the tiny little line's on the leaf's out the window.

" Doctor Low am I a vampire now ". He smile's and nod's, wow I don't feel any different.

 Well apart from the fact my heart isn't beating. Which is a strange feeling. 

I wonder if I look any different, I get up and move faster than I could think was possible.