chapter forty

Storm's pov

I asked Frank a week ago to find Faith, her recent location as she has moved from her home.

 I'm still waiting for news on that one at the same time I'm helpping Lou with her wedding arrangement's, as she and Shadow are getting married in a few day's.

 I need to find Faith and soon, as I have been bottling up my angry but, at the same time I'm about ready to burst.

As I so want to kill her for what she has done to Armand, I want her blood to spill on the floor.

" Storm do you think blue or pink ". I'm brought back from my thought's by Lou.

 " What the hell are you talking about ". I snap at her, shit I didn't mean to.

 She get's up. " So sorry to bother you with my wedding ". She leave's the room, damn it all to hell, I put Darkarmand in the play pen with Sophie.

I then get up and go after her , I find her in the hall by the stair's. " Lou I'm so sorry, I'm just not myself at the moment ". She nod's.

Then she turn's to look at me. " Storm you haven't been yourself for a week, I know you are changing but, this feel's different ".

" I'm fine it's the change, you know as my power's grow and all that ". She nod's and we go back into the family room, Darkarmand is crying.

 Great now Sophie is crying, lucky Shadow has Marie, so Lou can help me feed the twin.

Armand's pov

I've just finished sorting the paper work out in the office as my Father is away for a few day's visting my Aunt Snow.

As I leave the office I see Frank heading to family room, he and Storm have been talking alot lately.

I call to Frank. " Frank can you come her please ". He nod's and walk to me.

" Yes my Lord ". I know there is something and I will find out. " Tell me what is going on with you and my wife ".

" My Lord she has asked me to find someone for her and I have found that person ". I know there is more to it than that.

 " Tell me who she is looking for ". He look's away.  " I can't my Lord ".

" I'm Not asking, I'm telling you Frank tell me now ". He nod's and bow's to me.

 " My Lady is looking for Faith my Lord ". I bloody knew it, she is out for revenge.

I walk away from Frank and go to the family room, he follow's most likely to try and say sorry to Storm.

I open the door and she look's at me and then to Frank. " Storm we need to talk now ". She look's at me. " What's wrong Armand ".

" You know what's wrong, the office now ". She put's Sophie in the play pen and then follow's me to the office.

I'm angry now, she shut's the door. " What's wrong, you seem upset ". She hasn't seen anything yet, this will be our first fight.

" What the hell are you playing at, why are you looking for Faith ". She look's at me and I can see her eye's changing colour they go from green to blood red.

 " That was between me and Frank how dare you interfere in my business ".

" I will and I can as your husband I have a right to know what you are doing ". She give me a death stare.

 " Stay out of my business, you b*****d and stay away from me, look after our kid's. I don't know when I will be back if ever ". With that she walk's out of the office and right out the front door.