chapter four

Lucy's pov

We have just left collage , we are on the bus, on our way to Storm's house were going to collect some of her clothes, we are doing it now as her Father finishes work at 5pm, but he doesn't get home until 5:30pm.

We both know he will stop at the pub on his way home from work to start getting drunk, when he is drunk, he turn's violent and beat's her but, he won't be doing that for the next few day's.

She will be seventeen in six month's if she live's that long that's not me being mean, it's the truth. I was seventeen a few week's ago, so I'm six month's older than her.

Me and her Uncle Shaun are worried about her, were worried because there is a chance that her Father could end up killing her if she stay's with him but, when we try and talk to her about it, she say's she owe's it to her Mother to say with him at least until she is eighteen.

We enter her house grab a bag and some clothes and leave quickly, were walking to my house now it's only a 30 minute walk, as we are walking, I turn to her and say.

 " Storm smile ". She does. " Lou are we watching a dvd tonight ". I shake my head. " No we are going to a party, it's Lisa's seventeen ". She pull's a face and point's to her eye.

 " I don't think so Lou ". I shake my head. " I can cover that and beside's Armand is going to be there ". I see her smile, I knew she liked him.

Storm's pov

I would like to see Armand again, I would also like to go to the party but, I'm worried about my eye, were at Lou's now. We are in the kitchen now, drinking coffee.

 Lou is still going on about the party. " Okay Lou enough, you win i'll go ". She jump's up and down and squeal's.  I can't stop myself from  laughing at her.

 " What is it Storm, what's so funny ". I shake my head. " Nothing, what time is the party ". She hand's me a piece of paper which she has taken from her back pocket.

I look at it, it's an invite to Lisa's party at 7pm at slow mo's bowling alley. Okay it's 5pm now so we have an hour and a half to get ready. I'm first in the shower as I need to change my bandage's and, I need to borrow some clothes of Lou.

Lucy's pov

We have both showered now and I'm dressed in my blue short sleeve mini dress and Storm is in a long black dress, you see were the same size, I'm a size 12 with 34bb cup. Where as Storm is a 10/12 and 34cc cup, we are both wearing hold up stocking's and flat black shoe's.

I have covered her eye with make up and I have curled her shoulder length black hair. I turn to look at the clock it's 6:40 pm the taxis should be here soon by bus it would take an hour so were going by taxis.

Armand's pov

I some how managed to get myself talked into this party by Lisa and some of her friend's, the only plus side is I will see Storm again, which I can't wait for her to appear.

I've been here 10 minute's and I'm thinking of leaving, as I've had enough, just as I get up I see Lucy walking in and behind her is Storm. She look's wow, she is in a long black dress and her black shoulder length hair is all curly and she is wearing it down, she is beautiful.

She is looking around the room when she see's me and, I wave to her and she smile's and wave's back. She leave's lucy and come's over to me.

As she get's closer I stand. " Hello Storm ". Her smile is so lovely. " Hello Armand, how as your afternoon been ".

" Not to bad thank you, how was your's ". What I really want to say is lonely and I have missed not seeing you. " It has been busy thank you ". I pull her out a chair.

" Please have a seat ". She take's a seat and, I go get us some drink's. I get her a coke and me an empty glass and, while no one is looking I get my bottle of blood and pour some in the glass.

I then take the drink's back to the table where we sit and talk for awhile.

Storm's pov

I am sat talking to Armand he is really nice, I like him he make's me feel human and not just a punch bag. I need to use the toilet so I leave him for a few minute's. 

I'm washing my hand's In the bathroom when I hear. " Storm are you okay ". I nod. " Yes Lou I'm great ". She smile's.

 " So what's happening between you and Armand ". I shake my head. " Nothing he just told me I look lovely ". I can feel myself start to blush again.

Why would someone as good looking as him, want to talk to me he could have any girl he want's but yet he is sitting talking to me. It's a nice feeling to just sit and talk.

I can't help but smile as I follow Lucy out of the ladies room, I'm about to walk over to Armand when I see Missy with her hand's all over him.

I walk back to Lucy and Lisa, I turn to Lisa and say. " Happy birthday ". She thank's me and I pull Lou to one side. I can feel tear's starting to come.

" Lou I'm going ". She look's over to where Armand and Missy are, she is all over him, I can't take it so I run from the bowling alley, I get on the first bus that pull's up and go back to Lucy's house.

An hour later I'm in my pj's curled up in front of the tv, crying I don't know why, Im so upset over what I have seen.

Armand's pov

Storm has been gone a long time, I have had to put up with Missy and her wondering hand's since Storm left for the ladies room. I feel like hitting her but, I'm to much of a gentleman to do that so.

 I decide to make my excuse's and get up and leave her sat at the table alone. I decide to go and find Storm but, wait what if she saw Missy with me.

I see Lucy so I walk over to her, she is with Lisa. I look at Lisa and say. " Happy birthday Lisa ". she smile's and thank's me.  I then grab Lucy's arm.

 " Where is Storm ". I say to her now we are alone. " She has gone back to mine why ". So she did see me with Missy and she left great just great.

 " Lucy will you give me Storm's number, I need to speak to her ". She glare's at me. " Don't you think , you have upset her enough for one night ". She blame's me for the Missy thing.

So I explain to her what happened and how I feel about Storm, which is I love her and need her and I want her but I will take it slow.

She has given me Storm's moblie number, so I leavethe party and tap in her number and press send and save, it ring's three times. " Hello ". she sound's sad.

 " Hello Strom it's Armand " There is a pause before she says. " How did you get my number ". I had hoped she wouldn't ask me that. " Lucy gave it to me ". Oh I hope Lucy isn't in trouble now.

 " Why, what do you want, isn't Missy enough for you ". I laugh she has some fight in her. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spoke to you like that Armand ". Her Father has destroyed her.

He has taken the fight out of her, her free will, in fact I will go as far as to say he has killed the life within her. She is an empty shell.

" Storm will you meet me tomorrow at the park, we could talk some more ". I wait for an answer. " Okay where in the park and what time ". I smile to myself.

 " Say 12 noon, I will be under the big oak tree by the pond ". I can hear her breathing. " Okay see you then, bye ". She hang's up and so do I.

 I know now I have found the one, all I need to do is give her time, I can aready feel the pull and she will feel it soon enough.

Hope you enjoy, Love you all XD