chapter twenty

Storm's pov

I have just been woken up by Armand, as we have a plane to get at 6 am. He is taking me to a friend's island.

I still don't know what it's called, I think I better ask him. " Fang's what's it called ". He know's what I mean. " The island is called Black Lake ".

I smile what a strange name but, never mind he has told me to wear something cool as it will be hot on the island.  He said the sun alway's shine's and that's the beauty of magic.

Well it's 5:50am and we are now aboard the plane. We are also strap in and waiting for take off.

While I'm waiting I will discribe what the inside of the plane look's like. Well the part we are in look's like a lounge.

We are strapped into two arm chair's and there is a long sofa running along the other wall, there is also a tv.

The pilot has now said that we can remove our strap's and move around. I stand up and stretch and wonder to the back of the plane.

Wow this place is like a house with wing's it has a bedroom and a bathroom and even a small kitchen area.

I walk back into the lounge area, there is no sign of Armand so I asume he must be with the pilot. I make myself a coffee and sit on the sofa thing and watch tv.

Armand come's back and smile's at me. He then come's and sit's beside me I cuddle into him.

 " Are you thirsty fang's ". He nod's. " I will go get a bottle of blood ". I shake my head. I want him to take my blood, he has only done this once since he woke up.

" Take my blood please ". He shake's his head so I climb onto his lap. I'm now straddling his waist and, I place my throat to his lip's.

His breath send's chill's down my spine but in a good way, Then I suddenly feel his fang's rubbing over my skin.

I then hear a popping sound my skin's as he pushes his fang's in to me.

The only way I can discribe this feeling to you is like waking up on christmas morning and seeing that puppy you alway's wanted sat there waiting for you or seeing and hearing a thousand  fire work's going off in your head all at once, yeah that good.

Armand's pov

Storm has got me to bite her again as my fang's break her soft warm skin and I feel her warm blood flow into my mouth.

I feel a pull like I have never felt before, it's almost as if she is controling my every thought and feeling.

It strange. I stop and pull my fang's back and lick the wound's I have made. I feel her breath on my lip's.

I have had to close my eye's as the feeling is all new to me. I then feel her lip's on mine she is kissing me. As I go to kiss back, I remember I still have her blood in my mouth.

She pushes her tounge through my lip's and I know she can taste her own blood but she still kisses me.

So I kiss back and our tongue's tangle and the pull I felt a moment ago seem's stronger.

What is going on,she shouldn't have any control over me yet.

I pull back from Storm she seem's upset. " It's okay babe, did you feel anything ". She nod's.

 Okay this is getting weirder. " Yes I felt like I was in your mind ".

Maybe her power is growing already but how it shouldn't, not until she is changed and that wont be for another year.

She has to be eighteen before I can change her unless something happen's of course.

Storm's pov