chapter sixty three

Storm's pov

I have the peace treaty in my hand's so there will be no war. I have managed to stop it before it begin's but saying that there was a few that wanted to fight.

So I will have to keep a close eye on the phoenix kingdom for a while.

I have come up with a plan that I will get Uncle Shaun to stay at the phoenix kingdom to keep an eye on some of those who want to fight.

I want to make sure they stick to the treaty as I am returning to the vampire kingdon though I don't want to go as Fang's is being distant with me.

If you are wondering how I'm getting home I'm leaving by limo as Dad has sent it for me.

I turn to Uncle Shaun. " I want you to stay here and inform me of everything that happen's ". He nod's. " Storm is this a good idea ".

" Yes it is I need to know if war is coming I have my children to think of ". He nod's and we kiss before I get in to the car and now I'm on my way home.

Though I'm not looking forward to this especially seeing fang's after what happened before I left by that I mean him not sleeping with me.

 I can't wait to see my children I know it has only been two day's but that's too long for me.

Armand's pov

Dad has just told me that Storm is on her way home he sent a limo to pick her up and bring her home.

 I have missed her so much I can't wait to see her and to hold her in my arm's again.

I just want to feel her silky bare skin, next to mine and run my finger's through her soft black hair.

She was alway's beautiful as a human but now is stunning as vampire.

I look at the clock she will be here in another hour. I go to the office and do all my paper work.

So when she come's home I can spent a few hour's alone with her, I have set up a table with candle's.

Now all I have to do is wait and I'm not good at waiting especially when it come's to her.

She is my life even though I was a jerk about the fact she is a firestorm phoenix.

 I think it was shock because she is there saviour as well as our's.

They have have waited longer than we have for there saviour by a hundred and fifty year's but, she is mine all mine.

She was mine long before we knew she was a phoenix I wont give her up to them I would rather go to war than lose her.

I hear a car pull up and I look out the window to see Storm getting out.

She is dressed in a floor length blood red dress it's strapless her long black hair is flowing down her back and either side of her face.

She is stunning as I watch I see Sophie, Darkarmand and Darren hug her, she smile's and hug's them all.

She is so beautiful, I watch as she walk's up the step's. I then exit the office so I can see her face to face rather than through glass.

I step outside the office door just as Storm come's in to grand hallway, she is so beautiful sorry I know I keep saying that but, two day's apart make's you see thing's differently.

She turn's and our eye's meet, I walk toward's her. " Storm, your home ". She nod's and look's away she is still hurting.

 " Storm come with me please ". She nod's but wont take my hand, that I have just offered to her.