chapter fifty four

Marie's pov

It has been ten day's since mum went in to a coma, my brother Rogue is now Ten year's old like the rest of us, mum has missed out on all of this.

Auntie Storm is doing everything she can and so is the Dr, it's hard on all of us, I'm sleeping in bed with Darkarmand as I need to be held.

I do so hope mum will wake up soon the Dr said yesterday that her mind is active but, it is like her body need to rest.

 We can only hope, that she open's her eye's soon I open my eye's and see Darkie is still asleep, I get out of bed and move to my Mum's room as Dad has had to move out.

He was falling apart if you are wondering about what me and Darkarmand doing that, were not as we both look to young.

All of our mind's are about 17 maybe 18 year's old but, our body's still look about 11 year's old, it's just I feel so alone at night and well Darkarmand is my mate and I feel comfort in his arm's.

I'm now in Mum's room there is a machine monitoring her brain wave's.

 " Come on Mum, it's time to wake up you have missed Rogue growing up and I need you Mum ". I know she can hear me, I just want her to open her eye's and talk to me.

" I guess you couldn't sleep either ". I turn and see Auntie Storm. " No I couldn't, Auntie Storm will Mum wake up ". She look's at me and then Mum.

 " I am doing everything in my power to make sure she does, your Mum is like a sister to me ". I nod and look at my Mum, I know Auntie Storm will do everything and more.

 " Marie go back to bed and get some sleep ". I nod and leave the room.

Sophie's pov

I still can't believe Auntie Lou went down so quickly, Doctor Low is in shock to she was fine and then suddenly she was in a coma.

 I was looking after Rogue when Uncle Shadow was with Auntie Lou, he is about the same age as the rest of us now, as he doesn't need looking after.

Oh yeah I'm sort of back with Lake, we are planning to go out together today. As Mum told us she should be able to wake Auntie Lou today.

 I have just seen Mum walking into Auntie Lou's room, Rogue is bunking with Darren, as Darkarmand has his own room, as some night Marie sleep's in there with him.

He has two single bed's in there  well we all have  hell we all share room's.

 I sometime's bunk with Marie, Darren sometime's bunk's with me, so you see, we are a close family.

 I can hear Mum saying something, then all is quite I go back in to my bedroom and then on to bed.

I'm sat on my bed and thinking about the last ten day's, I have been spenting time with Lake but, it's hard to say if I have any sort of feeling's for him now I like him, I'm just not sure if I love him anymore.

I hear a knock on my door. " Yeah come in ". The door open's and there is Rogue.

 " Hey what's wrong ". He walk's over to my bed and sit's down on the end of the bed.

" Sophie do you think Mum will be alright ". I smile and nod. " Yeah my Mum can do wonder's ". He nod's but he still look's sad.

" Rogue what's really wrong ". He sigh's and look's at me. " I think Dad blame's me for what happened to Mum ". I shake my head.

 " He doesn't Rogue he is just upset that Auntie Lou missed you growing up ". I know he doesn't blame Rogue because I heard him telling Dad.

 He is sad and upset that Auntie Lou missed out on Rogue growing up.