chapter fifty nine

Armand's pov

Well the day is here, me and Storm are changing ready for the coronation.

Sky is helping Storm with her dress, she keep's smiling at me in the mirror as Sky put's her corset on.

 " Your highness I need to do the lace's, can you hold on to something please ".She turn's to look at me.

 " Can I hold on to you my love ". I smile and nod. " Okay but, you will have to hold still ". I grin wickedly at her and she shake's her head.

 " Don't do what you are thinking about doing fang's I'm trying to get ready ".

" I haven't done anything, yet ". I smile and Storm laugh's. " Your highness please stand still ". I laugh at her, she hit's me and then we stand still while Sky does the lace's up.

Once she is done, Storm is ready all I have to do is put on my dress coat and then I'm ready.

Storm come's to me and wrap's her arm's around my waist as she still can't reach my neck.

 " You know the saying don't you ". What saying it must be a human one.

 " What saying blood ". She smile's and says. " All women love a man in uniform ". I laugh, yep it's a human saying.

" So you like the uniform ". She lick's her painted blood red lip's, mmm I want to do that with that thought still in my head I crush my lip's to her's and we kiss deeply mmm I could drink from these lip's forever, wait yes I can.

Sophie's pov

Well I'm dressed in this stupid pink puffy dress, I hate it I feel like I'm five year's old again.

 There is now way that I'm going out in public in this, I go in to my closet and find my pink satin dress it's long and straight.

 I put it on and I'm just about to put my shoe on when there is a knock on the door.

I walk to the door and open it and there is my new mate Rogue. " Hello handsome ". He laugh's.

 " Hello beautiful, you look stunning princess Sophie ". Yes we are a couple now thank's to Mum the match maker helping me with my feeling's.

We are happy together and there has been no sign of Lake, mind you I don't think he will want to get on the wrong side of Rogue seeing as he is half warlock.

 I smile and exit my room, Rogue hold's his arm out and I slip my through and we walk down stair's together.

We enter the family room to see Darkarmand and Darren in black suit's, Marie and Sarah are both in pale blue long sleeved dresses with matching shoe's,

 " You look lovely sis ". Darren and Darkarmand say at the same time.

We hear a noise and turn to see Mum and Dad walking in to the family room.

 " Wow Mum you look stunning ". She smile's. " Thank you Sophie darling ". I turn to dad.

 " Dad you look handsome ". He come's and kisses me on the head. " Thank you princess ".

Storm's pov

I'm starting to feel nervous now, I know in a few minute's I will be handing my princess crown to my daughter.

 I will be wearing a Queen's crown I suddenly need some fresh air, I leave the family room and go out the front door and in to the garden.

I then hear. " Storm are you okay ". I turn to see Lou in a long summer lemon coloured dress with short sleeve's.