chapter forty nine

Storm's pov

It so nice to have Lou and Shadow home again, though to see Marie's face you would think it was a bad idea.

 I see her sat outside by the fountain and yes for once she is alone, why is she alone you ask well Darkarmand and Sophie are at school and Marie is being home school.

" Morning Marie ". She turn's and look's at me. " Hello Auntie Storm ". she look's so sad, I wonder what is wrong.

 " Marie what's wrong, is it Darkarmand ". She shake's her head at me. " No Auntie Storm, it's just that now Mum and Dad are back I will have to leave and I don't want to leave Darkarmand ".

Ah I can see now what is wrong though I do need to know if they have shared blood, which would seal there bond.

 " Marie have you taken any of Darkarmand's blood ". She look's at me and nod's. " He has had mine too ". They have seal there bond to each other.

I need to talk to Lou now, they can't be parted now not without breaking the other's heart.

Hell why did thing's have to get so complicated, we sit and talk about her love for my son.

When Frank come's out. " Your highness, his majesty need's to see you in the office ". I nod and get up, I tell Marie not to worry she wont be leaving Darkarmand or the island.

I then follow Frank to the office, he open's the door and announce's me to Dad.

 I walk in and curtsy to my Father out of respect, he smile's and come's around the desk to me and we hug. " Dad you wanted to see me ". He nod's.

" Yes my daughter, can you tell me where the blood invoice is and I'm also missing alot of paper work ". I smile and walk to the filing cabinet.

 I look under B for blood and then I pass him the invoice. " There you go Dad and I have sort the best blood system, we only buy in the blood that sell's the most ".

" Well you have been busy and what has my son been doing ". I smile. " He has been looking after the kid's, he was very upset by your death so I took charge ". he nod's and look's around his now tidy office.

 " Well you have done a wonderful job "I smile and leave him to finish his work.

 I now need to find Lou to see if all is well as the Dr has been here an hour with her already, I see Shadow he seem's upset.

 " Shadow is everything alright with Lou ". He look's at me and I can see tear's in his eye's.

We walk into the family room and he sit's down and he look's at his hand's as he speak's.

 " Storm there is something wrong with the baby ". What does he mean by that.

 " Shadow ". He look's up at me and I can see the tear's that were in his eye's rolling down his cheek's.

 " Storm she casted a charm to get pregnant, it went wrong the baby is dying inside of her, we could end up losing them both ".

What does he mean, Lou and the baby or what. " Shadow you have lost me what do you mean ". He sob's and I go to him.

 " Storm she was already pregnant, both babies are at risk, we didn't even know she was pregnant ". I kiss him on the head and run upstair's to Lou.

I walk into her room and see her lying on the bed with Doctor Low, she is crying she hold's her hand out and I walk to her and hold her hand.

 " Your highness ". The Dr bow's to me. " What can be done Doctor Low ".

" Your highness we need to remove one to save the other but, it will be painful and it will be hard ". I nod and look at Lou.