chapter twenty seven

Storm's pov

I wriggler closer to the cold body of Armand as I don't want to wake up yet.

I know that tonight is the ball and I need a dress, I also need shoe's.

Which of course mean's shopping, unlike most girl's my age I hate shopping.

" Morning babe ". God do I have to let him know I'm awake, can't I petend to still be asleep.

 He wouldn't know would he. " Come on babe I know you are awake ". Damn how does he know's I'm awake.

 I will just have to keep my eye's closed and keep breathing, as if I'm asleep.

" Baby I will give you to the count of ten ". He wouldn't, would he. Then I feel cold hand's on my side, yes he would.

He then start's to tickle me. I can't stop the giggle that ecaspe's my lip's. " Okay okay, i'm awake ". He laugh's now.

" Well my baby we need to go shopping today for shoe's ". Yuck I hate shopping.

 " I also need a dress ". He smile's at me as I look up at him. Then he get's out of bed and walk's to the closet.

He come's back a few moment's later with a stunning gold and silver ball gown.

It's got long sleeve's but from the shoulder's to the elbow's it has  puffy sleeve's.

It's low cut in the front and back, It also has a tight bodice and from the waist to the floor is a long flowing skirt. It also has several layer's of under skirt's.

" Armand it's beautiful, when did you buy that ". He smile's. " Week's ago, do you like it ". I smile.

 " I love it ". I get out of bed and walk over to him, I kiss him and then take the dress and throw it on the bed.

I then wrap my arm's around his neck and kiss him again.

As usual the kiss deepen's and he lift's me so I can wrap my leg's around his waist he lean's me up againest the wall as he kisses down my neck to my throat.

 I then feel his fang's on my skin, it's been three day's since her fed off of me.

Can you see a pattern here, he only feed's off of me every three day's . I should also say that I have had a long chat with Dad.

He has told me in great detail about the the power's, I will have once I am changed.

Of course once we are mated it will push the power up a notch and the more we exchange blood will help the course.

Armand has finished feeding he is now sealing the hole's, I will also say that he no longer fight's with me over taking my blood.

 The short time apart did some good. " Okay fang's I have feed you, now put me down and leave before Sky come's in ". He laugh's and put's me back on my feet.

I should tell you Sky walked in on us yesterday morning when we were play fighting, she stammered a sorry and left  if vampire's could blush she would have been as red as a beetroot.

Armand's pov

We are better then ever, we are most defintenly stronger. I think that the thought of losing her as taught me not to be so stupid.

I feed off of her once maybe twice a day every three day's and she take's my blood once every three day's.

 As I'm sort of building her up for the change. My blood will mix with her now's so her blood will be ready for the change.

I'm alway's careful not to release to much  phoenix blood or that would make her sick.

 Tonight is the ball and already there is a lot of hive of activity to get the ballroom ready and of course the garden's.