chapter forty two

Armand's pov

Well today is the wedding, Shadow is a nervous reck. I think he is losing his mind he think's he has lost the wedding ring's.

Which he gave to me two hour's ago. " Shadow calm down, for the hundredth time I have the ring's ". He stop's running around the room looking for them and look's at me.

" What you have them ". I nod and show him the two gold band's in my hand he smile's. " Thank the fate's ".

 We both laugh and finish getting our suit's on, we start to talk about the fact that he is more nervous than I was when I married Storm.

I should explain as well that today is christmas eve, so we have brought the kid's christmas present's.

I have also got Storm's and everyone else's present's too.

We haven't told anyone yet that Storm is pregnant again, we have decided to give this time to Shadow and Lou, well it is there wedding day.

As a wedding present and christmas present we are sending Lou and Shadow to paris for two week's.

We are going  to look after Marie why they are away, they don't know this yet, so it will be a nice surprise for them.

Storm's pov

Well here we go today is the big day for Lou and Shadow. I have my maid Sky doing Lou's hair and make up.

Sky is given her a french plait and light make up, she has put mine up in a simple bun, I also have on some light make up.

Me and Sky help Lou into her wedding dress, it's a floor length white silk gown.

It's beautiful unlike me, she has a veil, where as I had flower's in my hair.

She is ready. I'm wearing a light purple floor length gown and the little girl's are wearing puffy dresses in the same colour.

Well we are ready for the off. I look at the clock, yes it nearly time. " Storm it will be okay wont it ". I turn to look at a nervous Lou.

" Lou this is the  happy's day off your life, so stop worrying ". I smile at her.

" Lou what's wrong ". She look's out the window, I know there is something wrong now.

 " Storm I keep thinking about Darren, that maybe if I had taken him back he would be alive now ".

" Lou do you not love Shadow ". She shake's her head. " Yes I do love him so very much but, I can't help but think of Darren ".

I do know what she mean's I alway's thought, I would be there maid of honor.

Life sometime's doesn't work out the way we hope but, as Armand would say.

" When the fate's, choose a path for us we can do nothing but follow it ". He is of course right, maybe if I had my gift eariler I might have seen this coming.

" Lou he will alway's be in our heart's but today is about you and Shadow, so enjoy the moment and love him alway's ". She smile's and we hug.

Lucy's pov

Well I'm ready to go now, I have talked about my feeling's with Storm. If you are wondering about my family.

Yes they know the truth about what I am but they will not be here today as they don't want me to marry Shadow.

It's not that they don't like him, it's that they think I'm too young to marry.

I have promised to go and visit them after we are married and of course take there first Grandchild Marie too.