chapter forty eight

• Dedicated to shayleawhite

Lucy's pov

Well guy's we are in pari, having a lovely time we make love and  we feed.
We also shop and dance paris is lovely and so romantic, I feel like I could fall in love with Shadow all over again.

 I still can't believe I'm his wife and a vampire, it seem's so much to take in.

This still feel's so new to me since the time of my rewaking, I have only drank bottled blood.

So tonight Shadow want's me to drink from him, I'm scared I will end up hurting him.

 " Shadow let's just wait a few more day's okay ".He shake's his head.

 " No Lou we will try now ". He then carries me to the bed and place's me on it.

I have to admit that each time we have made love which is alot. I have wanted to taste his blood but, I have alway's manged to stop myself.

But I don't think I will be able to tonight as, I haven't feed today yet and he wont let me.

Not until I have bitten him, I just hope this goes well he say it will also help me with my new found power's.

 As you know my husband Shadow is half warlock/half vampire.

Well we discovered only a few day's ago that I can cast spell's, so Shadow think's that I'm part witch.

He want's to test this if I take some of his blood then cast a spell and it work's then I'm part witch/part vampire.

I'm now lay here on the bed naked waiting for Shadow to come back to me as he undresses.

He then come's and lie's beside me his kisses my neck, I know that this is the point where her will bite me and drink my blood.

I feel his fang's enter my neck, I then feel him draw my blood from my body.

It feel so good when he does this to me, it make's me feel so alive. I feel part of him, I then feel him enter me.

 I arch under him as he pushes into me, he remove's his fang's and lick's the blood that is left behind.

" Lou we heal striaght away so don't worry, if you make a mistake ". He then roll's us so I'm on top, he then point's to where I need to bite him.

I hesitate before lowering my head and releasing my fang's.I push them into his neck he flinches as I bite him.

" Don't stop or pull out ". I do as he says, I then feel his blood in my mouth as I suck. I  can also feel him moving under me.

I pull back and lick my lip's he taste's so sweet like strawberry's and cream, he smile's at me.

 " You did well for your first time. " I smile and then say " luci accese" ( light's on ) and the light's come on.

Shadow's pov

I was right Lou is part witch she can also speak italian, which prove's she is part witch.

 She seem's surprised by what she has said out loud. " Lou you are part witch as I said you were ". She nod's now it's time she learned how to use her power.

" I think we shoud leave here in the morning and go to my island where I can teach you to use your gift ". She look's at me and smile's.

 " Okay my love but, we have only been here a week ".

" I know my sweet but, you need to learn how to use your power's ". I finishing making love to her and then we sleep.

I'm open my eye's to see the beside lamp floating and that when I look around the room.

 I can see other thing's floating, I turn to look at Lou she is mumbling in her sleep.

I need to wake her carefully so thing's don't brake even with my speed I wouldn't be able to catch it all.

 " Lou open you eye's ". Her eye's open slowly and everything drop's back into place.

" What's wrong Shadow ". I smile. " Nothing now your awake sweet you were mumbling spell's in your sleep ". She sit's bolt up right and look's around the room.

 I get up and dress, Lou does the same we then check out and board my plane to my island.

I phone Armand and ask him to look after Marie for a bit longer as there is something, I need to do with Lou.

 I go on to explain to him that Lou is part witch and that I'm taking her to my home to show her how to use them.

He says he will and not to worry about Lou she will get the hang of it. We land on black island and I show her around the house before we start work.

Now to the hard stuff, I get her to cast spell's some harder than other's as the week passes she seem's to be getting the hang off casting spell's and charm's.

By week two she is casting spell's like she has been doing it all her life.

Lucy's pov

I can cast spell's and charm's it's a great feeling, I tingle everytime I cast a spell or charm.

 I decide to test a new charm, I found it in one of Shadow's book's, I cast it on myself by looking in the mirror.

I find Shadow on the beach lying on a towel, all he is wearing is a pair of blue short's.

I walk over to him and lie beside him. " Hello sweet ". I smile. " Hi love ". He turn's to face me.

Now is my chance, I kiss him and he kisses back I move my hand down his chest over his ab's and down toward's his manhood he jump a little at first but, then he respond's to my touch.

His hand's are now all over my body and we are soon both naked and making love.

I bite him and draw his blood into my mouth, he does the same.

Then as we climax I chant the charm once more, I get a warm feeling in my tummy.

 God he feel's so good this time it feel's so different, I feel great and I want more, I push him to climax a second time.

A few day's later, I know the charm worked as I'm pregnant and I need to find shadow to tell him.

 I find him the lounge watching tv, I walk in and sit on the sofa beside him and he put's his arm around me.

" Lou are you okay ". I smile to myself. " I'm more than okay I'm pregnant ". He smile's and hug's me.

 Then the phone ring's, he pick's it up off the coffee table and look's at it and then me. " It's Armand ".

I listen as he speak's. " Hi Armand what wrong with Marie ". I then hear Armand say that she is fine well more than fine. I wonder what he mean's by that.

Then I hear him say that she has fallen in love, I wonder who she has fallen for seeing as she is being home school.

 I don't have long to wait to find out as he tell's us that she has fallen for Darkarmand and he is in love with her.

I'm so happy we will be one big happy family, Shadow say it okay with us if they are happy about it.

 Well my ten year daughter is in love, I ask Armand to tell Marie about her new brother or sister and that we will see them soon.

Well it's time to head home and I can't wait to see Storm again, I know that she has had a baby boy but, I don't know what she has called him.

 I can't wait to see my daughter it feel like we have been gone forever. At last we are now on our way home.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD