chapter twenty five

Armand's pov

We have been here on my family's island for a week and a two day's now. Yeah today is monday and the all hallow's eve ball is this saturaday.

I should also say that my Uncle is still here as well. Anyway me and Storm are going shopping today as she need's shoe's or something like that for the ball.

I don't know why my uncle is staying here, he does nothing but fight with my Father all the time.

I have a feeling it's do with me and Storm not mating yet, though I can't be sure he is alway's careful about what he says when we are in the palace.

You see if we mate it will not only complete our bond it will also bring forth her power to control.

Any how I'm sat in the lounge, drinking a bottle of blood, waiting for my beloved to wake up. I have asked her maid Sky to help Storm get ready this morning.

As I'm sat here waiting for Storm to wake up, I see my uncle walk passed.

 " Good morning Armand ". I nod. " Morning Uncle ". I can't let on, I know or I think I know he is up to something. I have to play this close to my chest.

I watch as my Uncle walk's into my Father's study. I can now hear them fighting again.

 I shake my head and I have heard enough, plus I get the feeling Storm is awake. So I go upstair's and across the landing toward's our room.

I open the door to our room and walk in and close it, I then turn to see Storm sat on the end of the bed in nothing but her white lace underwear and stocking's she look's so hot, she get's up and come's to me we kiss but this doesn't feel right.

She lead's me to the bed and I lie down and she get's on top of me and we kiss again, this still doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it but this isn't like my Storm she run's her hand's down my chest and toward's my manhood.

I can help it I growl and she smile's and start's to undo her bra, I love Storm but, I can't get rid of this feeling it's not her.

 I go to bite her as I want to see if it is her, no one and I do mean no one can copy the taste of her blood but, she stop's me.

Yeah this is not right she kisses me again and it is starting to get out of hand I can feel it.

I can feel that I'm going to make love to her, when suddenly the door open's and in walk's Storm.

She look's at me and what I thought was her but, now I can see she is a red headed vampire called Star.

" What the hell are you doing Armand ". I can see tear's in her eye's. " Storm please wait I can explain ".

She look's at her hand and remove's her ring and throw's it at me and leave's the room, I can hear her crying and running down the hall. I then hear my Father's voice.

I turn to Star. " What the fate's are you doing ". She look's away from me. " I'm sorry your highness, your Uncle said it would help ".

I throw her off of me and tell her to get dressed, then we exit my room together she will explain to my Father and to Storm.

Darknite's pov

I hear crying, I open my door to see Storm running down the stair's in flood's of tear's.

 " Storm hunny what is wrong ". She look's at me and then run's into my arm's.

I hold her as she cry's, I then walk her into my study and sit her on my sofa and I sit with her holding her as she cries.