chapter one

Storm's pov

It's 2am and it's the early hour's of friday morning. I have just woke up from another nightmare, I was reliving my Mother's death.

I was there when she died, my Father was drunk as usual, and he was angry. I could hear him shouting and, I could hear my Mother crying and begging him to let her go.

He smiled as he grabbed the iron poker from the fire place, he then started to hit her several time's with the poker .

I cried silently for my Mum, as she made me promise never to try and stop him. As he would turn on me and, she didn't want that to happen.

So I had to stand there and watch as he beat her to death. By that I mean, I was rooted to the spot.

I couldn't have moved even if I want to the terror before me held me where I was. He then turned to leave and he saw me so he turned on me before leaving us alone in the house.

He then return's the next day when he did he phoned the police and reported a break in, he told them that he has found his wife dead and his daughter beaten.

He told me to say nothing or I would end up the same way. I never said a word but he still beat's me every night after he has drank a gallon. That night is alway's with me .

As I've said, I've just woke up from my nightmare. I wipe the sweat and tear's from my face, I still cry for my Mum, even though it was two year's ago now. I still cry and miss her every day and every night .

I creep out of my room to the bathroom to wash my face. I have to be quiet, if I'm not he will hear me and beat me again, you might have guess that, I'm scared of my Father.

I have cleaned up and, I'm heading back to my room when I hear my Father's voice. " Storm what are you doing out of your room bitch ". Oh shit, I'm in trouble now. " I was just using the bathroom Father ".

The next thing, I know I'm on the floor by the wall. I guessing he punched me again, but I'm not sure. My eye hurt's, then he grab's me by the hair and drag's me into my room.

 Once in my room he kick's and punche's me, I think I'm going to have a black eye. " Storm what do you have to say to me ". I look at the floor I learned never to look at him.

" I'm sorry Father. I wont do it again ". He laugh's it's a horrble sound. " Your right you wont ". He hit's me once more before going out my door and shutting it, I hear him laughing as he goes down the stair's.

I curl up on the floor as I'm too sore to get in to bed and I cry, as I hold myself the pain seem's to get worse. I'm woken up by my alarm, great it's 7:30 am, I must have fallen asleep again, I have to get ready for college.

Hope you enjoy love you all XD