chapter thirty four

Adult theme only go on if old enough, thank you.

Storm's pov

The party is in full swing, I have danced with so many people tonight, my feet are starting to ache.

Fang's is so happy, he keep's smiling. I know it is to do with me being pregnant and the fact that I'm his wife.

Well now we are sat on the platform, where the throne's are placed. Dad stand's and clear's his throat before saying.

 " Lord's and Lady's, I would like to announce the long a waited Prince Armand and Princess Storm, who as some of you will know. They were married earilier today ".

The crowd clapped and cheer's. " I now give you Prince Armand ". Fang's stand's and look's back at me and smile's.

 " Lord's and Lady's, my wife and I thank you for coming here tonight. I have only one announcement to make, not only have I married the love of my life but she has also made me a Father ".

Everyone cheer's again and Armand help's me to stand and then pushes me forword and whisper's in my ear. " Your turn ".

 I look up at him and shake my head, he nod's and I take a deep breath. " Hi everyone ". God I'm nervous.

" Thank you for coming to my surprise wedding and for coming tonight, I would also like to thank you all for the beautiful gift's that you have given to me and Armand. As Armand says yes I'm having his heir to the throne so please enjoy the rest of the party ".

I step back and hide in fang's arm's as I'm so embrassed by my stupid speech, he hug's me and everyone clap's and cheer's.

 I then feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see Shadow I smile at him and he bow's.

" My Lady may I have this dance ". I smile and nod he take's my hand and we walk down to the dance floor and dance. I feel so free when I dance.

Armand's pov

My wife is dancing with Shadow, it feel's so good to say that my wife she is mine for forever.

 I'm also going to be Dad can you believe it, me a Dad.

I'm going to step in and get my Princess from Shadow, I walk over to them and he step's back and bow's to Storm.

 She turn's to me and curtsies, I smile and bow to her we then dance.

I notice she is starting to look tired. " Babe are you ready to go up ". She nod's and we go and find Dad to tell him we are off to bed.

We find him and tell him and then, I take my girl to bed. we leave the ball room and I pick her up and carry in my arm's up the stair's.

Lucky for us our room is over the other side of the palace, so we wont hear the music and they wont hear us, if anything should happen.

" Babe you okay ". She kisses my cheek as we enter our room. " I feel like all my birthday's and christmas's have come at once ". I smile that is the same way I feel and I have lived longer.

"Fang's thank you so much for everything, it was a lovely surprise ". I place her on her feet and then we kiss, she remove's my jacket and start's to undo my tie.

I remove the flower's from her hair and then I pull the net and pin's out and let her now long hair flow down her back, she has got my tie off and she is undoing my shirt.

I undo her lace's and remove the corset part of her dress and I can now see her white silk bra.

 I can feel her hand's on my bare chest, I make short work of her skirt's leaving her standing in front of me in just her underwear.