chapter thirty two

Contain's adult theme's please only read if you are old enough thank you.

Storm's pov

Me and Armand have just made love, l was lead to believe that the first time is painful but all l felt was pleasure.

I know it's time to get out of bed as we still have some packing to do and l need to go see Lou.

I want to make sure she is okay, she wanted to tell me something last night but, l was a bit busy.

I wonder what is going on with her and Shadow, l hope all is okay. What if they have had a fall out l really hope not as they make such a great couple.

 Anywho it's time to go down and see everyone, just as me and fang's are about to leave the room.

It hit's me, we made love in a house full of vampire oh hell. " Babe what's wrong, your blushing ".

 l place my hand's over my cheek's, he is right l feel hot. " Fang's, they will have heard us ". He smile's and nod's.

 " Don't worry baby, no one will say anything ". l can't go down now. What if they look at me and smile.

Oh why did l have to moan. " l can't go down ". He just smile's and pick's my up and put's me over his shoulder.

I scream and he laugh's as he walk's downstair's, he turn's me once we are in the lounge.

He then place's me on my feet and l can now see Dad, l walk to him and we hug. " Hello Dad ". He smile's and l blush again.

" Hello my darling daughter ". l turn again and see Lou, you know l think she has put a bit of weight over the last few day's.

 " Hi Lou, are you already ". She nod's and grab my hand and sit's with me on the sofa.

" Lou what's wrong ". She shake's her head and smile's. " Nothing's wrong Storm in fact everything is great. I'm pregnant ".

I'm in shock, l would never have guessed. " Lou that is fantasic ". We hug and l kiss her cheek.

" I'm going to be an Auntie ". She nod's and smile's at me.

Armand's pov

Lou has just told us that she is having Shadow's baby. He is grinning like a fool.

 " Well congret's Lou, Shadow ". He look's at me and smile's wider. " I'm going to be a Dad, can you believe it at 300 year's old, not bad eh ". l smile.

Part of me wishes it was me, becoming a Dad, Storm would make a great Mum.

 l then hear a voice in my head. " We will have a baby soon enough my love ". l keep forgeting she can hear my thought's.

" I know babe, l love you ". She smile's and get's up off of the sofa and come's to me.

 l hold my arm's open for her, she wrap's her arm's around my waist and we hug.

Then my Father says. " Well l hope l will be a Grandfather soon ". Storm blushes and bury's her face in my chest.

 " Dad please, Storm is embrassed enough ". He laugh's.

" Storm my darling you have nothing to be embrassed about, it's natural ". Hell he is not helping in the least.

It's hard enough for her being the only human her as it is, l think l will take her out for a while.

" Storm come on let's go out for walk or a drive ". She nod's and goes to get her coat.

Once she has left the room, l turn to my Father. " Dad that didn't help ". He nod's his understanding.