chapter thirty

Storm's pov

Well I have been back in Richman a week now, today is Darren's funeral his parent's came home about three day's ago.

There were told that there son had taken his own life. His mum is in piece's, Lou and Shadow are here they arrived yesterday.

Lou wanted to be here for the funeral, she want's to say goodbye. Shadow has come with her  because she is in love with him and they can't bear to be apart.

I know how she feel's, I'm like that with Armand he is my rock, he is my heart.

We have tried to write a new part to our poem but, we just end up laughing.

Anyway l have to get a move on as the funeral is in one hour, l hate sad goodbye's.

What with everything that has happened between Darren and Lou Darren was there for me when l thought, l had lost Armand forever.

 I can't believe we are saying goodbye to him forever now, part of me wishes he was still here.

" Babe are you nearly ready ". I look at the man l love and think to myself how lucky l am to have him.

 " I'm the lucky one babe ". I smile, l keep forgetting that he can hear my thought's just as l can hear his.

" Then let's say we are both lucky to have each other ". He nod's and come's to me and kisses me on the head.

 l turn and hug him. " You have saved me ".

" Babe l love you and l would give up my long life for you ". l know he would but, l can't live my life without him now.

 He has turn my life of abuise and cutting myself into a life of happiness and a chance of normality.

" Armand will you make me a promise ". He nod's. " Another one ". He promised me that he would sleep with me on my seventeenth birthday. " Yes another one ".

" What is it ". Can l make him promise this. " Fang's promise me if you ever fall out of love with me you will tell me and not cheat on me ".

" Babe as a vampire, l can only love once and it's forever ". So what does that mean.

 " You are the only girl l will ever love ". l smile. " You are the only one l love ". He smile's and we go downstair's together.

Armand's pov

I'm sat downstair's with my best friend Shadow and Lou. They have come over as Lou want's to go to Darren's funeral, which is today they flew over yesterday in Shadow's private jet.

I can see the bond between them is strong, she must be falling in love with him.

I'm pleased for them but, why did it have to be at the expense of Darren's life he was after all my friend.

Storm seem's to be taking along time in getting ready, l hope she is okay.

l do know that her Father is playing heavy on her mind, we have been to see him alot why we have been here.

He is trying to make amend's for what he did to her, he even said sorry to me for stabbing me.

 l only took it for Storm, other wise l might have told him where to go.

I decide I better go find Storm. " Shadow, Lou I will be back in a moment as l need to find Storm ".

 Lou offer's to go but, l say no as l need to see if she is okay.

I walk upstair's and to our room, l see Storm sat on the bed looking out the window.

Even dressed in black she look's sexy, she is wearing a short black dress and her hair is up.