chapter sixty nine

Storm's pov

I lost our baby boy a week ago today, in all fairness I haven't coped very well.

I have locked myself away from Armand and my family I haven't even left this room to feed.

 I can't face Armand knowing it was my fault, that our son died.

I hate these stupid power's of mine, they have done nothing but caused me heart ache and pain.

 Though saying that I have learnt how to use them better while I have been alone.

 I have learnt that they can destory or just be used as a warning.

I am feeling guilty for pushing Armand away, I know in my heart that the loss of our child is effecting him too it's just that I feel so guilty for taking his child away from him.

I know that there will be a service of remembrace for our son.

We still need to name our son, I don't know what Armand will think, but I would like to call him Toni after my Grandfather, I alway's remember him as a kind, caring man.

I'm woken from my thought's by a knock door for the first time in a week.

 I unlock the door and open it, I come face to face with Lou. " Storm, thank god your okay, we were all worried ". I smile weakly and let her in the room.

" Lou, how is Armand ". She look's away and sigh's. " He's not good Storm, all he does is work day and night ". I have hurt him badly by cutting him out of my life.

" Lou, will you do something for me ". She nod's. " Anything ". I smile and hug her, she hug's me back.

 It's so nice to be held again. " would you ask Armand to come up please ". She smile's and nod's.

She then get up of the bed and leave's the room, I turn and look out the window.

I'm here all alone again, it's not long before I then hear a knock on the bedroom door.

 " Come in fang's ". The door open's and there he is, my heart, the man I love so much.

 " Hello Storm ". He is stood with his back againest the door.

I feel a little hurt, that he is keeping his distance from me but I do deserve it after what I did to him.

 I look down, I then feel the bed dip and then I feel something touch my shoulder.

" Storm look at me ". I do just that and I'm looking in to his midnight eye's.

Armand's pov

Storm has lock herself away from everyone, she wont let anyone in and she wont come out.

 I'm worried no not worried, scared that I'm losing her I don't think I can live without her.

She is my live, I feel the tear's in my eye's again as I think about our son.

She said once she would like to call him Toni after her grandfather, so that is what I put on the card announcing the death of our son.

I can't stop the tear's from falling now, as I look at the service card saying that there will be a remembrance service tomorrow.

 I read it again and I sob .

The King and Queen

                      Invite you to the remembrace service of Toni Sange.

                      Who died at birth, we will be holding the service,

                          In the newly planted blue rose garden.

                                               Tomorrow at 2 pm.

As I'm reading this and crying, Lou come's in to the office. " Oh Armand ". She hold's me as I cry for my lost son, and my wife.

Once I start to calm down, she says. " Storm want's to see you ". I jump out of my chair and run up the stair's. I'm now on the landing outside my room.

I open the door and see Storm, If my heart could beat it would racing like a train.

 We say a few thing's to each other and then she look's at the floor, I move away from the door and sit on the bed beside her.

I then place my hand on her sholder and ask her to look at me, she does she look's in to my eye's.

 I can't help myself I start to cry again and so does Storm, I hold her as we both cry, for our lost son.

" Storm don't do that to me again ". She nod's, " I wont, III'''mmm sssooo sssooorrrrryyy ". she sob's out.

 I move her so we are both lying on the bed.

As my head hit's the pillow, I feel myself starting to drift off. " Fang's sleep ".I kiss her head and close my eye's and drift off to sleep with my life in my arm's.

Storm's pov

I open my eye's and see Armand, I smile and snuggle closer, I suddenly feel a pain in my stomach and a burning pain in my throat and chest, I slip off the bed and go downstair's.

I head to the kitchen to get myself some blood, I down three bottle's of blood and I then grab another bottle of blood, for fang's.

I then head back upstair's, once in our room, I realise that it's early hour's of the morning.

 I thought the palace was quite, I shake fang's gentle and he stir's awake. " Storm ". I smile. " Here fang's I got you some blood ".

He open's his eye's and grab's me and pull's me under him. " Thank you ". He then sink's his fang's in to my neck and start's to draw my blood in to his mouth.

Once he finishes, he roll's us so I'm on top off him. " Take my blood ". I sink my fang's in to his neck.

As I draw his blood in to my mouth, I feel our bond reconnect.

I kiss his neck and then kiss his lip's, we cuddle up and sleep again.

Armand's pov

I'm woken again by a noise of thing's being moved, I get up and moved to the window that's when, I see poeple arriving.

 I turn and look at the clock and see that it's 1:45 pm, oh hell the service is in 15 minute's.

I walk back to the bed and wake Storm up. " Blood darling, wake up ". she open's her eye's and look's at me.

 " Come on Darling, we have to get ready for the remembrace service ".

She nod's and get's up, we both dress in black, and head downstair's, all of the people gathered there, say they are sorry for our loss.

Storm begin's to cry, we more to the front of the garden where chair's have been set out.

 Storm hug's our children, we all sit as my Father does the service.

" On behalf of my son and daughter, I will be reading a short remembrace poem for my lost grandson Toni ".

 I can feel my tear's run as my Father read's Sophie's sonnet.

" Though I was born, I wasn't strong enough to live.

Don't cry for me, be happy I was with you once.

Even though I'm not with you now, I will alway's love you.

I will never be gone, even though you can't see me.

 I will alway's live in your heart's and mind's forever ".

After twenty mintue's of this, we move on to celerbate his short life, the people crowd Storm and ask her how she coping.

 She just smile's and tell's them she has learned to use her power's and she will be careful from now on.

hope you enjoy, love you all XD