chapter thirty three

Storm's pov

Well we are back home and today is my seventeenth birthday, fang's is all excited and telling me he has a big surprise for me.

I have to wait until later, as he want's to give it to me in front of everyone.

Sky my maid come's in, I don't feel well today, so I ask her to find Lou and ask her to pay me a visit.

She nod's and leave's the room, I feel really sick for some reason, it must have been the food last night.

Lou come's in all smile's and full of the joy's of spring, which make's me feel worse.

As today is the 1st of december, so it's winter. " Morning Storm, how is the birthday girl ". She is smiling as she went to the doctor's yesterday.

This is the first chance, I have had to speak to her since she went. " I'm fine, so how did it go at the Doctor's yesterday ". She smile's wider.

 " Well me and the baby are fine Storm, I'm having a baby girl ". I smile I'm pleased for her.

She alway's said if every got pregnant she wanted a baby girl. A little girl to dress up in pretty dresses, now she is having one.

 I really hope Shadow is given a chance to help pick a name for their daughter.

" Lou when did you know you were pregnant ". She smile's and rub's her bump, which you can now see is getting bigger.

" Why do you think you might be Storm ". I shug my shoulder's, I really don't know but, I don't feel well at all.

" Babe are you getting up today ". I smile and nod my head Sky come's back in and help's me dress.

 Lou then says. " I noticed after three day but, that is only after I saw this little bump appear ". I look at her that little bump is now a big bump.

She is due in another two week's as vampire's only carry for three week's, well I'm dressed in a long silver gown.

The top half has thin strap's and a V neck shape front and back, tight waist and long flowing skirt this is day wear.

Well time to go downstair's and face everyone.

Armand's pov

Today is Storm's birthday and I'm so happy for her, she is the first royal Princess to have her birthday here in over a thousand year's.

" Armand ". I turn to see Shadow, I wonder what's up with him. " Hi Shadow, what's up mate ". He smile's.

 I already know that they are having a baby girl Lou told me yesterday. " How was it the second time with Storm ".

" Great, why ". He roll's his eye's at me as if to say, come on you know. " Has it cancelled out the bad momeries for you ". I know what he is getting at now.

 I nod, it was so easy so natural with my babe, it was if we were made for each other.

I have never felt so complete, so happy before in my very long life. I know now how my Father felt about my Mother.

 well enough of that, here come's the most of beautiful girl in the world my Storm.

" Hello my babe ". She smile's and walk's into my waiting arm's. " Hello fang's, how are you ". I smile, all the better for seeing her.

 " Happy birthday baby ". She smile's and I kiss her on the head. " Thank you ".

We walk into the drinning room and see my Father, Lou and Shadow waiting for us.