chapter thirty six

Armand's pov

It has been a week since Storm went into a coma, I fear she will never come out of this.

She is my life, my love. What is doing this to her and why, I need answer's before I go out of my mind. " Doctor Low why is she still like this ".

" My Prince, I can't give you an answer I just don't know ". I look at my babe and hold her hand.

 For the first time in my long life I pray to what every god will listen to please bring her back to me, as my life is so empty without her.

" Babe it's time you woke up come on think about Sophie and Darkarmand there gonna need there Mummy and I need you to ".

 Still no movement, then Lou come's in. " Any change Armand ". I shake my head, she come's and sit's beside me.

" Armand go feed ". I shake my head as I don't want to leave her. " You will be no good to her if you are sick ". She is right.

So I go downstair's to find some blood and I see my Dad. " Son how is she ". I shug and walk into the kitchen.

He follow's me and I turn to face him with a bottle of blood in my hand that I found in the fridge.

 " She is the same, hell I even prayed to her god  ". My Father look's at me and I break down and cry. I feel as though I have lost her. Why, why me.

Storm's pov

I'm still here in my dark place, I can hear the voice's of the people I love.

I can hear Armand, Lou and Dad but then I hear two voice's, I don't know these voice's but yet there is something about them, standing before me now is two people.

" Hello Mum ". The young man says to me with a smile. " Who are you " the young girl smile's now.

 " Well he's Darkarmand and I'm sophie, we are you children ".

Wait this can't be I was pregnant before everything changed. " Yes you are pregnant Mum we are here to help guide you back to Dad ".

" What do you mean, am I dead ". She shake's her head. " Not dead, just in a deep sleep but, it's time to wake up as you need to change the course of the future. We are your sub conscious mind telling you to wake up ".

I turn around as I hear a noise, there is nothing there. I turn back but my children have gone.

Well I suppose, I need to find my way out of the dark wood, I seem to be in. So I follow a small path that has opened in front of me.

It bring's me back into the circle of light, I'm now watching myself, talking to the dead.

 Then it change's again I'm helping Dad and Armand up then I'm  standing in a field of blood.

Then I'm laying on the grass with Armand and our children.

It's like this whole thing has gone backward's, I stand there and close my eye's waiting for the world to be normal again, for me to be pregnant and for Armand to be sat beside me smiling and happy.

I slowly open my eye's and instead of a bright light, it's a dull light. I feel something soft wrapped around me.

 I look down and see I'm covered in a blanket and as I open my eye's wide, I see Lou leaving the room.

I'm awake and I do mean really awake. I can see my bump, I pull myself into a sitting postion.

Well I slide into it, I can see the window, the sun is just starting to rise.