chapter forty five

Storm's pov

I open my eye's and see that it's another bright and sunny day, I then look at the clock to see that it's 10 am.

I move quickly to get out of bed as I have a meeting in fifteen minute's, why did Armand let me sleep so long.

I ring the bell and Sky appear's. " Good morning my Lady ". I nod. " Sky find me a dress please, I have a meeting in fifteen minute's and where is my husband ".

" My Lady, Lord Armand has taken the children to the park and then they are going to the beach ". I nod at least he will be out the way today.

 Sky then come to me with a short silver dress, It has a fitted bodice and loose flowing skirt.

I then run down stair's and head to the office to get the invoice for Mr Form, so we can get the blood stock's in and he need's to give me, a list of the blood we will need next month.

I'm now in the newly sorted office, I go to the filing cabinet and grab the blood invoice and I'm about to go to my appointment book when there is a knock on the office door.

 " Yes come in ". The door open's and there stand's Frank.

"Morning Frank ". He bow's and smile's to me, we get on well now a days. " Morning your highness  Mr Form is here ". I nod and ask him to show Mr Form in.

Mr Form come's in and bow's to me. " Good morning your highness ". I point to a seat and he take's it.

 " Good morning Mr Form, I have your invoice the blood that is due this afternoon and we have 100,000 gallon's of blood coming, what I need to know is what sell's the most ". He tell's me and then he leave's.

I look at my appointment book, I have Dr Low this afternoon for my check up, apart from that nothing.

 so I have a few hour's peace, I decide to do some paper work that need's doing when there is another knock on the door.

" Yes come in ". Frank come's in looking worried. " What's wrong frank " . He look's outside the office and then back to me.

 " Your highness Lady Snow and Lord Duke are here ". What  the hell do they want now. " Okay Frank show them in ".

He bow's and then show's them in. " Your highness, we have come to talk to you ". I look at Duke in disgust and see Frank is standing by the open door.

 " It's okay Frank, you can go ". He bow's and leave's me. I know he wont go far as he is worried about me.

" Okay talk and it better be good, as I'm still not happy with you for the loss of my Dad ". He bow's.

 " I'm sorry for what happened, my temper got the better of me ".

" That is your excuse for killing my Father, your temper. I really hope there is more to it than that ". I point to a seat and they sit and so do I

 " Your highness, Duke and my brother Darknite have a long history of hatered toward's each other and the other night was the first time they have been in close contact to each other and that's is when, well you know what happened ".

Yes I know what happened, I'm still waiting for Dad to rise again. " The question is what can we do to bring an end to this, as I will be taking over in two month's and I will not allow this to continue. I want peace ".

They both nod and we sit and talk how best to solve this problem.

Armand's pov

I got up early this morning and got the kid's up so we could go to the beach as Darkarmand and Sophie start's school tomorrow.