chapter two

Storm's pov

After I hear my alarm I get up of the floor slowly, and move to make my bed ah, I must remember to move slowly, as I'm so sore it hurt's everytime I move.

I slowly make my way from my bedroom across the landing to the bathroom, so I can take my shower though, I don't really want to see how bad it is in the mirror.

Once in the bathroom I turn on the shower on so it will warm up, I then turn back and lock the door. I turn back to face the full length mirror on the bathroom wall I slowly and carefully remove my p.j's.

Once I'm naked I open my eye's which, I had to close because of the pain. I look and my feet they look okay. I look at my leg's there okay too.

I take a deep breathe before looking at my tummy damn it's bruised. " Okay storm deep breath you can do this ". I'm talking to myself again great, I now look at my chest all clear.

Now for my face, I look at my face in the mirror, my left eye is swollen. It's also blood shot and going purple. " Oh well I'm wearing dark glasses today ". Well at least one of my teacher's know's, So he wont ask to many question's I hope.

I get in the shower and let the warm water run over my sore skin, I jump at first. While I'm in the shower, I pull my razor blade from my hiding place and push the blade in to my skin and pull it down hard.

My skin split's open and when the water hit's it, it sting's but then all I see is the blood. I start to feel better, I cut deep on both my arm's about six time's on each arm.Once finished I get out and dry myself. I then wrap my arm's in bandage's. I then change into my white cotton underwear, blue jean's, white t-shirt and a brown jumper.

That should hide my cut's and the bruise's. They will no doubt start showing more as the day goes on, I hate having to do this every other day.

I go down stair's to grab some toast and orange juice, before I go to get the bus to college. As I enter the kitchen I see my Father dressed and ready for work, he is sat at the table.

 I put my head down and go grab some toast from the rack by the toaster, I'm buttering the toast and pouring my juice in to a glass.

I don't speak I'm to afraid of him and his ever changing mood swing's. I see he is looking at the paper. " Good morning Storm ". Shit now I have to speak.

" Good morning Father ". He look's at me and, I look at the ground. " Storm what has happened to your eye ". I sigh to myself, It's alway's the same he never remember's beating me in the morning when he is sober and I alway's lie.

" I fell down the stair's again last night. I'm okay Father ". He get's up and come's to me, I flinch away from him as alway's I never can be sure of what his touch will be like.

Micheal's pov

I'm worried about my daughter, she seem's to fall alot, it seem's every few day's she has a black eye.She is alway's covered in bruise's, I think maybe I should take her back to the doctor's. Just to get her checked out again, the other thing is, she is alway's very jumpy and nervous.

" Storm, maybe it's time to see the doctor again ". Now she look's afraid of something. " No, no, I'm fine, just not sleeping well. I'll be more careful I promise " .

 I frown what a strange thing to say. " Okay Storm but anymore black eye's and your going understand ". She nod's and leave's for the house for the bus which will take her to college.

Storm's pov

What am I going to do, as I walk to the bus stop I feel someone hug me from behind, it can only be Lucy she is my best friend. " Ouch Lou, be careful please ".