chapter ten

Storm's pov

I have been in hospital for two week's. I should explain that I woke up two day's after my Father hit me with the fire poker.

 I was told by my Uncle Shaun that my Father hit me across my left arm braking it he also just cliped the back of my head.

So I have suffered a minor concussion, I was lucky Jeff was there or I would have been killed by him.

I have agreed to stay at Lucy's house for a few week's as my Uncle Shaun has threaten to have my Father arrested for the attack on me.

He said he would let it go after I cried and said it was my fault, well what else could I do, he never remember's hitting me the next day anyway.

Lucy will be here soon as she is taking me back to her house. I also know that I need to see Armand.

I think I know what I am going to say to him well, I do know I want answer's and the truth.

" Hey Storm ". I look up and see Lucy it's good to see her, I haven't seen anyone apart from my Uncle as he didn't want me stressed out.

I get up of off the bed and we hug. " Hi Lou it's so good to see you ". I can see tear's in her eye's. " Storm, I thought he had killed you ".  I smile. " I'm to strong to die ". We hug again.

A few minute's later Doctor James come's in and say's I can go home now. Lou pick's up my bag and we leave.

We head out to the car, we jump into the car and head away from the hospital. I need to see Armand, so I turn to Lou.

 " I need to see Armand, can you drop me around there please ". She smile's.

I know what she is thinking. " It will be my pleasure, are you going  to give him a chance ". I shake my head, god she is such a matchmaker.

 " I want to talk to him that's all ". She keep's smiling and pull's up outside his house, I should tell you he only live's 15 minute's away from the hospital.

Armand's pov

I heard that Storm had been taken in to hospital on the friday night after she left me. Shaun told me monday morning at the college he also said that she was not to have vistor's as she was still sleeping.

He told me that her Father had broken her left arm and she had a mild concussion, as her Father caught the back of her head with the fire poker.

He told me the whole story how Storm thought she saw her mother being killed again and tried to stop it.

He got the story from Jeff, he ended up with a broken wrist when he went over there to ask him to stop drinking and beating Storm.

They got into huge arguement over the way he treat's his daughter and Micheal lost it and hit him.

Storm is coming out of hospital today and, I will see her at college on monday, I will have to take it slowly with her. I would pefer to see her alone so we can talk but, I will do this at her pace.

I sit back and watch Twilight Eclipse I know it's her favourite one of the film's as Edward and Bella finally get each other, my only wish is that we will have the same happy ending.

I hear a car pulling up, I just ignore it because I hear car's pulling up all the time. Well I do live right opposite the park.

I then hear a knock on my door, I get up at human speed which believe me is slow for me, Once there I open the door and to my surprise it's Storm.

I'm at a loss for word's for a moment. " Hello Armand, can I come in please ". I just nod and step aside, she walk's pass me so close that I can feel the heat coming off of her body.