chapter fifty five

Rogue's pov

I'm walking around the garden thinking about Sophie, I have talked with Darren he has bonded with a witch called Sarah.

 Darkarmand has bonded with my sister Marie that just leave's me and Sophie to find our bonded mate's.

For some reason I can't get Sophie out of my head, she is all I can think about day and night.

She is dating some wolf called Lake, I need to talk to Mum and Dad, it's nice to have Mum even though, I have been told she has changed.

I walk into the palace and I see Uncle Armand I wonder how Auntie Storm is doing.

 " Hello Uncle Armand, how is Auntie Storm ". He smile's at me. " She will be be okay Rogue, where you off to in such a hurry ". I grin. Maybe Uncle Armand can help.

" Uncle Armand can I ask you something please ". He nod and point's to the family room.

 We walk in there together and I can see we are alone he close's the door  and then sit's on the sofa facing me. " Okay Rogue what's wrong ".

" Uncle Armand, I can't get Sophie out of my head she is I can think about ". He smile's at me.

 " Rogue I think you will find your in love ". Wow is that what this is love. " Do you think it is because she was there when I was born ".

He shake's his head. " The one thing you must remember about us vampire's is when we find love it's forever, it a permanent thing ". I nod.

 " I understand Uncle Armand ". So that is what I'm feeling love, wow it's a stronger feeling than I thought it would be.

I thank him and go back outside and that's when I hear Sophie scream.

 I run toward's the sound and find that wolf hitting Sophie my temper flare's.

I should say at this point that I'm half warlock, so I can do magick ( not wrong spelling it how they spell it ).

" Get your dirty paw's off of her you dog ". Sophie turn's and look's at me.

 " Rogue, help me please ". That's why I'm here. " I told you to get your paw's off of her now dog ".

He laugh's at me, not a good idea. " andarsene ". ( Go away ). He move's away from her.

" What did you do to me you freak ". I smile and hold Sophie around the waist.

 " I'm half warlock and your dead if you touch her again ". With that I walk away, with Sophie held tight in my arm's.

Lucy pov

I feel stronger, since I woke up and my power's seem stronger to I only have to think a spell and it happen's.

 Doctor Low says that Storm passed some of her power's to me and that the tingling feel will be gone soon but, the new power's wont.

So in other word's, my power's have intensified and I will be a very strong witch even though I'm more vampire than witch.

The only sad thing is Storm has gone in to a coma for a few day's because of what she did for me.

I can't tell you very much about my coma as I don't recall much. I do remember Sophie delivering Rogue she was wonderful, she was so calm and strong through it.

She was such a help to me, I'm hoping that Rogue is her mate they would be so good together.

Yes I have seen my son, he is the image of his Father, he is also half warlock so he take's after his Dad.

Our kid's are great while I was in my coma I found my self walking down our old street in england, looking at the tree's.

I also remember watching Storm I don't know why but, I clearly remember the day after her Mum died the state she was in.