chapter twenty one

Armand's pov

I have just opened my eye's. I turn to look at my beloved Storm and then to the window the sun is shining.

I check the time on the clock, I brought for Storm, it's only a little travel thing but I can see the time is 8 am.

I need to get up so, I move using my speed, it's to quick for her to notice. I exit the bedroom and head down the hall to the kitchen.

 So I can get some blood and I want to make her some breakfast as this is our first morning on the island.

I cook her egg's and bacon I then toast her some bread, I'm making her a egg and bacon toasted sandwich.

As I'm putting the sandwich together, I suddenly feel a warm pair of arm's go around my waist. I turn my head to see Storm.

I smile as she look's half asleep. " Morning babe ". She then surprise's me by saying. " filghodu fang's ". ( Morning fang's ). I'm shocked and she seem's just as surprised.

" Armand did I just speak to you in a foreign langage ". I nod. " Yes you did babe, you spoke in maltese ". I wonder what is going on, this is so strange.

I can't ring my father or anyone as there is no signal out here we are cut off from the outside world. I will have to try and figure this out.

 " Storm baby, are you okay ". She nod's. " Yes well at least I think so. I didn't know I could do that ". She's not the only one.

I hand her the toasted sandwich and she take's it and goes and sit's at the table. I stand in front of the kitchen window looking out.

What is going on, it can't be my blood as she has only tasted it twice, if by some chance, she is effected then she would feel some sort of lust for my blood.

" Storm how do you feel ". She smile's at me. " I feel great, I feel relaxed and happy. I have never felt this way before is this how you feel ".

 I smile and nod but, she never said she wanted blood, so there is no answer there.

There has to be some answer, some way to find out what is going on, I drift into thought trying to work out what would make such a change to her.

 I go through a list in my head of how Storm has felt, she has felt the pull between us.

She has also said she has felt like she can read my mind and she can control my feeling's and now she can speak meltese what the fate's is going on.

Storm's pov

I feel a little strange , i just spoke meltese to Armand and when we kiss or he take's my blood , i feel like i can hear and feel his thought's, his emotion's , it's strange and he seem's just as confused as me

" Arnand is there something wrong ". He shake's his head. " No baby everything is fine what would you like to do today. We could, swim, sunbath or take a walk or read ". I just get a feeling there is something wrong.

We are sat in the lounge after swimming, I suddenly feel really tried. I lie my head on his lap and close my eye's though I can't get rid of this feeling there is something wrong between us.

Armand's pov

We have been here a week today and we have spent our day's swimming, sunbathing , reading and walking around the different part's of the island. She seem's more relaxed and happy, she also seem's so different.

" Morning babe ". She smile's at me as she come's into the lounge, I'm guessing it must be about 9 am.

She hasn't been getting up until at least 11 am, so I'm wondering why she is up so early.