chapter seventy four

Storm's pov

Well I'm lying here in bed, in shock as I have just given birth to a baby girl, how is this even possible.

 " Rowan, I thought I lost my baby ". He nod's but his eye's never leave Sunrice, that's when I see the sparkle in his eye's.

" You did Storm but like most Phoenix you have a hidden pouch that will divde two egg's and, then let each develop in there own way. One phoenix and the other well, half firephoenix, half vampire ". I know I lost the phoenix baby.

Which mean's Sunrice is half and half, and I think she already has her mate, as I look at Rowan he is smiling and looking at her with a look close to love.

 I decide to ask Armand if he has noticed. " Fang's, have you noticed Rowan ". I ask him in his mind.

"  Yes, I have it's about time he found his mate ". He replie's in my mind.

 " She will be well looked after by him ". I know that, Rowan isn't just a Doctor no he is our friend and he is also the head master at the school our children go to.

Yes you heard me, he is a teacher he help's out as a Doctor he is fully qualified medical Doctor but his choosen profession is teaching.

 As we have no need for a full time Doctor, so you see he is a wonderful man he is also a very dear friend to me.

Though I never say much and, you never see him apart from when problem's arise.

 He is actually here most day's and every evening he come's for dinner and we have become very close friend's I have confided in him alot.

Rowan's pov ( Doctor Low)

I have a confession to make, that I know will shock you all I know I have found my mate in Sunrise but, I can't help these other feeling's.

 I have bottled up for a long time since the first time I saw her, I love her and all I what is to hold her and kiss her.

I could have done it more than once but, we are never alone for long someone alway's come's in.

 I will of course love my mate with all my soul but part of my heart will alway's belong to her, I love her smile and those eye's.

Those eye's are like emerald's shining in pool's of water her lip's are as red as blood stone's her hair look's like spun silk her body is that of a goddess, she belong's to a friend but what I wouldn't give to be with her.

Armand's pov

I have another daughter, I can't wait to tell Dad, if you are wondering where he is.

Well he has gone to stay with Aunt Snow, he says seeing as he is no longer king and with the loss of his Grandson, he needed to get away.

I can understand that I felt like running away but, I couldn't because, I knew Storm and the kid's would need me I'm glad I stayed now .

" Storm, I'm going to ring Dad ". She nod's and smile's. " Ask Lou to come, oh and the kid's ". I nod and go down, as I reach the bottom step.

 " Dad, how's Mum ". I smile at Darren. " Go up and see for yourself ".

He suddenly grin's at me. " I have a baby sister ". I smile, his power's have settled at last.

 " Yes son you have a baby sister ". I then hear. " Yay yay ". I turn and see sophie dancing around, I can't help but laugh.

I watch as the kid's run upstair's, I then go in to the family room and tell Lou and Shadow.

 I watch them go up to see Storm and our daughter, I now head in to the office to get my phone to ring my Father.

I pick up my phone and ring his number, it ring's twice I then hear. " Hello ". I smile.

 " Dad ". I hear him clear his throat. " What's wrong, is it Storm ". I smile, he does so worry about her.

 " Dad, me and Storm have had a baby girl ".

" What, she lost a baby ". I explain what Rowan told us, about her body.

 " So I have a Granddaughter ". I can't stop smiling. " Yes ". We sit and talk for a while.

 As I know Storm has all the company she could need.

I hang up and look out the window from here, I can see the blue rose garden that was planted for our son.

 I feel a tear escape, as I think about his lost life.

I'm so lost in thought that, I don't realise there is someone in the room. That is until I'm touch on the shoulder.

 I jump and turn to see Storm. " Hello Blood, where's Sunrice ". She smile's. " With her brother's and sister, making a fuss of her ". I smile.

 " Are you okay fang's ". I smile. " Yes, I have a beautiful baby girl ". She nod's. " But you miss our son ". I nod. " Yes, I do ".

Lucy's pov

I had a baby girl this morning and, my sister Storm had a little girl this afternoon, fate is playing game's with us, I love Storm so much.

She has had such a bad time, now it is my turn my family have cut me out of there life's they say that as far as they are concern, I'm dead they wont even see there Grandchildren.

Shadow's parent's, are great and very welcoming and loving, I love spending time with them.

 we are going tomorrow so, they can meet there new Granddaughter.

I went up to see Storm and, found Storm surrounded by children and, a baby girl in her arm's, she look's so happy and, I'm happy for her.

I should also tell you that, my power's are growing in strength, I can use my power in my thought's.

 It's almost like projecting my power I can not only think spell's, I can also see them, it strange but fun.

Rouge is doing well with his spell's, Marie has blown me away, she has been accepted on the board of witch craft that is a great honor.

 It mean's she can now be on the council.

I'm Lady Lucy because, I'm married to Shadow but Marie is now Lady Marie because she is on the council.

 She is beautiful and she is now eighteen and she will stay that way forever.

Rowan's pov

I watch as Storm leave's the room, no doubt she has gone to find Armand, he is a lucky man.

 I smile and leave the room I follow Storm down the stair's I watch as she goes in to the office.

I go in to the family room as I know she will be out soon. I just want to talk to her.

 I need to get these feeling's out she is my friend I hope she can give me some advice.

I don't have to wait long as Storm and Armand come out they kiss and, then she come's to me as Armand goes upstair's.

" Hi Rowan, what's up you look lost ". I smile and she sit's next to me. " Storm, you may have guessed that, I have mated with your daugther ". She nod's. " I know " .

" But I have feeling's for someone else too ". She look's at me. " Who ". This is hard.

 " She is married ". She nod's. " Ah I see, does she know you like her ". I shake my head.

" You should tell her ". I nod and then lean forward and, kiss her on the lip's.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD