chapter fifteen

Armand's pov

I start to stir awake but, I'm not ready to open my eye's, then a strange feeling come's over me a sense of emptyness of loss.

I open my eye's to see that I'm alone, Storm is not in the room, I sit up and throw the cover back. Where is she, where could she have gone I feel a pain in my chest where my heart is, the pain is unbearable.

Just as I'm about to struggle out of bed, I hear foot step's heading toward's my room.

I stay sat on the edge of the bed. As my door open's and I see Storm coming through it, the pain seem to disappear.

I watch as she shut's the door. I smile even though she can't see it as her back is to me. " Morning babe ". She jump's and turn's around to look at me.

"Ah Armand, don't do that. I nearly dropped this ". I look to see what she is holding up. It look's like a bottle of my blood.

" Storm is that my blood ". She nod's and move's toward's the bed and hand's me the bottle. " Yes, I wanted you to be able to drink your breakfast, without Lou and Darren seeing you ".

" Thank you babe ". She nod's and then walk's to the window, I guess she is trying to give me some privacy or she just doesn't want to see me feed.

I open the bottle and start to glup the blood down, it feel's nice sliding down my burning throat it help's to ease my thirst. Once I'm finished I say to Storm. " I'm done babe ".

She turn's around and walk's back to my side of the bed without saying a word she rub's her finger under my chin and then place's it inside my mouth.

I can taste blood but, it's not her's. I must of missed a drop, I suck her finger while she smile's at me.

Storm's pov

I open my eye's slowly and look at the clock it's 7:45 in the morning. I think I will go and get Armand his blood. So he can drink it up here. That way Lou and Darren will not see his true nature.

I get up and sneak out of the room and down the Stair's. I make my way as quietly as I can to the kitchen.

I then creep to the larder and remove the three blanket's, I put over the cool box. I carefully open the box and remove one of the two litre bottle of blood, I close the lid and put the blanket's back.

I then take of my dressing gown and cover the bottle in case I should see Lou or Darran on the landing, I close the larder and make my way back upstair's to Armand's room.

I try to sneak back in but he surprise's me by being awake. I hand him the bottle of blood and then I go sit on the window seat and look into the park.

I can hear him feed by that I mean, I can hear him glupping the blood back but, I don't want him to think I'm watching him that is why I'm by the window.

He tell's me he has finish, so I get up of the window seat and make my way back toward's his side of the bed.

Once I'm sat beside him, I see a drop of blood on his chin. I wipe it up with my finger.

I then place my finger in his mouth so he can finish it. He suck's the blood off my finger and I smile. I then pull my finger out and climb onto his lap and kiss him he kisses me back.

After a few minute's we break apart I'm still sat on his lap and breathing heavy. " Armand can I ask you you something" He nod's his head. " Yes anything ".

I know it sound's strange but I would like to know when he was born. " Armand when where you born, I mean the date and year ". He smile's at me, now I have said it out loud it sound's stupid.