chapter sixty five

Storm's pov

It has now been two day's since my Uncle Shaun, came here to tell me what is happening.

 I have said nothing to Armand but, I have asked Lou to help me she has agreed but she doesn't want Shadow to know.

So we are meeting early this morning to meet them half way.

I get out of bed and move to the closet to get dressed, I put on a pair of black pant's, and a grey jumper.

 I then slip quickly and quitely out of our room, I quickly run down the stair's and wait in the family room for Lou to come down.

While I wait, I put my shoe's on, I then hear Lou. " Are we ready to go ". I nod and we exit the palace.

 We run using our vampric speed to a clearing about three mile's outside of village.

This is where I have seen us stand againest the phoenix, I have also seen us win.

We should be alright, as we both sniff the air we can smell them coming this way or at least I can smell them.

 As I know what they smell like. " Storm is that them ". I nod. " Yes it is Lou ". She laugh's and I look at her. " What they smell like soot and ash ". I can't help but laugh too.

I can feel my phoenix wanting to rise out of me but I hold it back, until I need it then they come in to sight.

 I see the ring leader is Kez, I should have known he would be trouble. " Go back now ". I say and Kez laugh's at me.

" I'm sorry your highness ". He says this sarcastically to me. " But the king need's to learn, he can't keep taking from us ".

I lose it and my firestorm phoenix come's to life before I really know what I'm doing I take one phoenix out.

Lucy's pov

I have left the Palace with Storm, we are going to take down some phoenix.

 I asked her not to tell Shadow because if he should know he would not let me go.

 she has promised she wont, and I promise not to tell Armand.

We are now standing in the clearing waiting for, these phoenix to arrive.

 We are both sniffing the air, that's when I smell soot and ash, that has to be them, I ask storm and she nod's, it's them.

We are now face to face with ten male phoenix, Storm has asked them to go but, all they say is that they can't keep taking from us.

 I watch as Storm start's to shake, I then see her hand's catch alight before my eye's.

She then throw's her hand out and the flame leave's her hand and take's one of the phoenix's out.

 I then see one move toward's her, I think a quick spell in my head and he hit's the floor, with a hole in his chest.

The only way to kill a phoenix is to remove his heart, Shadow told me that.

 I wonder if Storm know's this, as I look at the phoenix she has just killed.

I see a hole in his chest yep she know's we stand ready to fight for our children and our husband's.

" Had enough yet ". I say as I smile, the big one in the front says. " Stay out of it blood sucker ". That's it I'm mad.

I throw a spell at him and he fall's to the ground he get's up and look's at me. "  What are you ". I smile I like the fact that we have the upper hand now.