chapter fifty six

Rogue's pov

Now that I understand how much Sophie mean's to me, I need to tell her but how I don't want to just come out and say.

 " I love you Sophie will you be mine ". No that even sound's bad in my head I have to do this right there has to be away.

I need to find Darkarmand and see how he and my sister got together beside's it's his and Darren's sister.

 I want to be with so who better to ask, I go off to the lake I know that is where I will find them as they are there most afternoon's.

I'm on my way to the lake when I see Marie on her own, she is coming toward's me.

 " Hi sis where is Darkarmand ". She look's at me. " Hi Rogue he is back at the palace, he had a vision of his Mum and then took off why did you want him ".

" I wanted to ask him something ". She look's at me and then she smile's.
" Your in love aren't you ". I smile and nod. " Yes sis I am in love with Sophie ". She hug's me and we sit down in the grass on the edge of the wood's and talk.

 She tell's me how Darkarmand and her got together and how best to get Sophie.

I thank my sister and head back to the palace alone to find Sophie, as I enter the palace I see Mum and Dad in the family room.

 I can see Mum is crying, something must have happened to Auntie Storm, I walk in to the family room and go and kneel down in front of Mum.

" Mum what's wrong ". She look's at me. " It's Auntie Storm sweet heart she is really ill there's a chance she might never wake up ". What is she saying I leave the room and run upstair's.

Lucy's pov

I was with Storm and Armand when Doctor Low told Armand that Storm wasn't healing there is something wrong with her blood.

 We know she can't die but, she could end up staying in this coma forever.

It is all my fault if she hadn't helpped me she would be okay now but, she did and now she is gone maybe forever.

 I tried to help her with my magick but it did nothing. " Shadow what is the point to magick if I can't help my friend, my sister ".

" Lou, Storm need's to help herself as well and there is alot of point to magick ". I get up and walk away from him.

As I don't want to hear anymore about magick I go upstair's again and that is where I find Rogue he is close to Storm as she helpped Shadow bring him up.

" Rogue we will get Auntie Storm back ". He look's up and I can see the tear's running down his face.

 I hold him close to me as he cry's I then hear Armand's voice." Is Rogue okay ". He sound's tired and drained.

" He will be, how is she ". He look's to the bedroom door. " The same Doctor Low is still with her hoping to find away to wake her ".

 As he says this Rogue get's up and run's to Storm's room me and Armand follow him.

We find him on his knee's by the bed holding her hand and crying. " Please Auntie Storm come back to me please don't leave, I love you ".

 I feel my tear's start to fall again. " Doctor Low what can we do ". He look's at Storm. " I'm not sure yet ".

I go and hold her other hand while looking over at Rogue he nod's his head and together we say the same spell quitely.

I watch as Storm's body start's to glow, it get's brighter and brighter, until the end of the spell.