chapter forty one

Storm's pov

It has been three day's since, I killed Faith in a fit of rage and anger, before she died, I ripped off both her leg's off.

Then I ripped her head from her shoulder's, I have put on a good show on for everyone.

Showing them that I'm calm and not effected by what has happened.

Truth to be known it has effected me badly, each time I feel upset. I feel like I'm going to explode and rip that person to shedd's. I have asked to see Doctor Low today.

I hear the front door, I get up from my seat in the family room, where I'm alone with my baby's as Dad has extended his stay with his sister.

Lou and Shadow have taken Marie to see Shadow's parent's before there wedding tomorrow and Armand is doing the council's work.

Frank appear's and answer's the door, he tell the Doctor where to find me. Then show's him in Frank bow's to me before leaving us alone.

" My Lady, you wished to see me ". I nod and point for him to take a seat.

 " Thank you for coming Doctor Low, you know doubt heard about what happened to me a couple of day's ago ". He nod's.

" Yes my Lady, I was informed by Prince Armand ". I smile at least he know's.

 " What I want to know from you is will it happen again ". He shug's his shoulder's.

 " I'm unsure my Lady, as your power's grow your mood's will change, you will experince tear's, anger, fear, pain ".

I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do. I'm scared of myself and scared for my children.

Armand's pov

I'm stuck in the office sorting out the paper's for the next council meeting which is in five day's.

We also have the wedding tomorrow, I'm Shadow's best man as he was mine.

I hear a knock on the front door, I then hear Frank talking to someone.

I then hear Doctor Low's voice, I wonder what is wrong with my Storm or is it the children.

I leave the office and head to the family room where I hear Storm telling him what she did to Faith.

My poor babe is so worried that she will end up hurting one of our children.

 Doctor Low has told her she will have mood swing's, great a vampire with mood swing's, not good.

When we are upset we are mad murderer's, I think she will have to be kept a close eye on for a few more week's.

I knock on the family room door. " Come on in ". I open the door and Storm smile's at me.

 " Hello fang's my love ". I smile. She is so beautiful, she is dressed in a floor length sky blue silk dress. " Hello babe ".

Doctor Low say goodbye and bow's before he leave's us alone. " Are you okay babe ". she nod's.

I can see a wicked glint in her eye's, as the Doctor leave's she stand's and come's to me. We kiss and she pushes me down on the sofa.

I laugh as she kisses my neck, I then feel her fang's rub over my neck. " babe what are you doing ". She smile's wickedly at me. " Can I have a taste fang's ".

I smile the only problem is it will lead to us making love and as her power's are growing quickly her body should recover quickly. " Please fang's, let me taste ". I can never say no to her.

I nod and then she straddle's my leg's and then sink's her fang's into my neck.

 I growl as she suck's my blood and pushes down on my body. I can't stop the need to push back and into her.