Problem just arrived

Emily's POV

The lights turn off, and the silence appears. All i can think about now it's this talk i'm gonna have with Alison, i don't even care about the Jenna thing right now, i've already had a discussion with Cece and Aria about it. They want to send her to the security prison, which specially for inmates who doesn't have a good behave and are dangerous. She's not dangerous, we didn't send her to the hole, just observation for two weeks. I'm not gonna let them send her there... Anyway, it's been like ten minutes since the lights turned off, I'm sure my other roommates are totally asleep, but to make it sure, i'm gonna wait for five more minutes, i hope she didn't fall asleep. I wait and wait, it seems like it's been an hour, but finally i think it's totally save to talk, they won't wake up.

"Alison?" I say hoping she answers.

"I'm here" I hear her say, thanks god she didn't fall asleep.

I move and i go out from my bed, we don't have a light, it would be pretty good if we could go somewhere...

"Let's go" I say whispering, i know place with lights and we're allowed to go during the night.

"Where are we going?" She asks. I can feel she's standing up.

"To the bathroom" I say as i start to walk.

In the corridor there are a little lights, there are for an emergency. They don't light to much, but it's enough to walk without hitting the walls. I'm so nervous, what i am about to do now it's kind of new for me, sad but true. I can hear her steps behind me, i'm glad she followed me. The lights in the bathroom are always on, in case someone wants to go in the night or something. As we are closer there is more light, i turn to see if she's still there, and yes she is. We walk in and i go to the back part, where the showers are. I stay up just looking at her, i don't know where to start.

"So... what do you wanted to talk about?" She says with a nervous voice as she crosses her arms on her chest.

"I..." I'm basically shaking, but i can't keep living with this feeling inside, i have to throw it all away. "I wanted to say i'm sorry, for everything i've done to you and for what happened before, i shouldn't have left in thay way, it was rude" I say fast.

I look at her, she looks as surprised as i am about myself. She looks at the ground, but then she looks at me.

"O-okay don't worry" She says less nervous than she was, but still nervous.

"I needed to tell you, i just... i don't feel proud of what i did and i know i hurt you. I'm such an asshole" I say, but she cuts me.

"Don't say that, we all make mistakes" She says getting closer.

As she was getting closer i was getting more nervous. She was closer and closer, but she stopped leaving less than meter between us.

"What you did was cruel" She says. That hurt, because it's the truth. I can't help but look at the ground "But you recognize what you did was wrong, and you're sorry about it" She says with a little smile.

"I'm really sorry" I say again, i feel relief now that i said it.

"I know, and i forgive you" She says still with that little smile.

I can't believe this, if i was her i would never forgive someone who did that to me. I'd probably do even worse things than i did to her...

"Okay" I say now calmed, that horrible feeling was killing me.

"It's okay, i'm glad you told me" She says more calmed too.

"Thanks for forgive me" I say. I want to smile, but i don't think it's a good idea.