skk conversations

//Imagine the scene

--

"Chuuya.."

"What?"

"Look at the sunset with me, please?"

"Where?"

"Rooftop!"

"Fine."

"Let's go!"

"It's.. beautiful"

"Yeah, he is Gorgeous"

The sky was painted with orange hues, Dazai continued to admire Chuuya, his sapphire eyes gleaming.

--

"Give them back Dazai!"

"You don't need these gloves anyway!"

"COME-ON DAZAI!"

"Keep jumping around all day, it might help you get bigger!"

"Dazai! Please Osamu! Come-on!"

"Hmph.. your lucky I like it when you say my first name."

Ultimately dropping the alir of gloves as Chuuya snickered to himself.

--

"..."

"..."

Dazai's hand graced over Chuuya's thigh, while driving

--

"Ah, Chuuya, the only person I know who can simultaneously look intimidating and adorable. It's quite the talent you have."

"HAH!?"

"Exactly what I'm talking about."

--

"Do you want a kiss?"

"NO- I- why the fuck would I want a kiss from you? Bastard, I thought you were supposed to be a genius"

"Well.. just try it, and if you don't like it, you can always just return it!"

Dazai gave a smile pointing to his lips, Chuuya was so close to punch straight across the face and kick where he won't see his ass again.

--

"Do you want a hug?"

"NO."

"Are you sure?"

"..."

"..."

"No.."

"Awhhh my poor Chibi!"

Dazai went up to Chuuya and cuddled him.

--

"You know, Dazai, sometimes I wonder if your brain is just a collection of conspiracy theories and bad jokes."

"But that's what makes it interesting, Chuuya! "

"More like a dumpster fire, if you ask me."

,Chuuya, you wound me with your words! But I'll have you know, my dumpster fire brain has come in handy on more than one occasion."

Chuuya: "Oh please!When has your dumpster fire brain ever been useful?

"Well, for starters, it helped me come up with the perfect plan to thwart the enemy during my last mission."

Chuuya: "Yeah, a great story about how your brilliant plan nearly got yourself killed.

"But where's the fun in playing it safe, Chuuya?"

"Sometimes I wonder how I put up with you, Dazai."

"Because deep down, you know you and I know, that you love me. "

"Or maybe I just have a soft spot for hopeless idiots."

"Ouch, Chuuya, right in the heart! But don't worry, I'll win you over with my irresistible charm... eventually."

"Don't hold your breath, Dazai."

--