Rest

--Fluff
//Beast Au / Short

-

In the heart of the Port Mafia headquarters, where shadows danced with secrets and whispers echoed through the corridors, Chuuya found himself engrossed in conversation with a colleague. Their voices weaved through the air, discussing the intricacies of their latest operation amidst the backdrop of bustling activity.

Lost in the exchange, Chuuya was startled by the sudden weight that settled on his shoulder. Instinctively, he knew it was Dazai, his ever-present partner whose presence brought both comfort and chaos in equal measure.

Turning slightly, Chuuya caught sight of Dazai's familiar form, his expression a mixture of exhaustion and determination. Without a word, Dazai leaned against Chuuya's shoulder, seeking solace in the simple act of physical contact.

"Rough day?" Chuuya's voice was soft, laced with understanding as he addressed his weary partner.

Dazai's response was a barely perceptible nod, the weight of the world seeming to lift from his shoulders as he found refuge in Chuuya's presence. In that moment, words were unnecessary-Chuuya's silent support spoke volumes, offering a sanctuary amidst the chaos of their lives.

With a gentle sigh, Dazai closed his eyes, allowing himself to momentarily escape the burdens that weighed heavily upon him. And as Chuuya's steady presence anchored him, Dazai found a fleeting sense of peace-a reminder that no matter the challenges they faced, they would always have each other to lean on.