Domestic Bliss

--FLUFF
//their 25 in this Au.

-

The aroma of sizzling spices filled the air as Chuuya moved gracefully around the kitchen, expertly preparing dinner for their unexpected guests. Dazai leaned against the counter, watching Chuuya with a soft smile, his head resting comfortably on Chuuya's shoulder.

Just as Chuuya was about to add the crab to the stove, the doorbell rang, breaking the peaceful atmosphere of the kitchen. Dazai pressed a quick kiss to Chuuya's cheek before leaving his side to answer the door.

Opening the door, Dazai greeted their colleagues with a charming smile, welcoming them into their home. As they engaged in light conversation, Dazai made sure their guests were comfortable before excusing himself to assist Chuuya in the kitchen.

Back in the kitchen, Chuuya's attention was focused on the stove, his concentration momentarily broken as he let out a soft "Ow" upon accidentally burning his finger. Quickly turning off the stove as he reached for the cream to soothe the burn, but his petite stature made it difficult to grasp, hissing as his burn was left unattended.

The moment Dazai heard Chuuya, he was already by his side, his warm breath ghosting over Chuuya's finger as he gently blew on the burn. Chuuya's heart skipped a beat at the unexpected gesture, his cheeks flushing pink as Dazai pressed a tender kiss to the injured digit before reaching for the cream.

"Be careful, Chuuya," Dazai murmured softly, his voice filled with concern as he applied the cream with gentle precision. "I don't want my favorite chef getting hurt."

Chuuya's heart swelled with warmth at Dazai's words, a soft smile tugging at his lips as he leaned into Dazai's touch. In that moment, surrounded by the comforting scent of home-cooked food and the gentle touch of his beloved, Chuuya couldn't help but feel grateful for the domestic bliss they shared.

As Dazai tended to Chuuya's burned finger, their fingers intertwined, their gazes locked in a silent exchange of love and understanding. In a spontaneous gesture of affection, Dazai leaned in, capturing Chuuya's lips in a tender kiss.

Chuuya's eyes fluttered closed in response, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he melted into the kiss, savoring the familiar taste of Dazai's lips against his own. His heart swelled with love and gratitude for the man standing before him, his partner, his rock.

Dazai's lips were gentle against his, a silent reassurance of their bond, a silent promise of endless love and devotion. In that fleeting moment, amidst the chaos of their lives, they found solace in each other's embrace, their love burning bright like a beacon in the darkness.

When they finally parted, their breaths mingling in the air, Chuuya's cheeks were flushed with a rosy hue, his eyes shining with affection as he gazed at Dazai.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice barely above a breath, but the words carried the weight of a thousand promises.

Dazai's smile was soft and tender as he pressed another kiss to Chuuya's forehead, his heart overflowing with love for the man who held his heart in his hands.

"And I love you, Chuuya," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity. "Always and forever."