Clingy Chuuya

-- Fluff
//Short

-

Chuuya stood at the doorway, watching as Dazai rummaged through his closet, searching for something to wear. It was a typical morning in their shared apartment, but Chuuya couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled in his chest.

"Dazai," he called out softly, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Dazai turned to look at him, a small smile playing on his lips. "What's up, Chibi?" he asked, crossing the room to stand in front of Chuuya.

Chuuya bit his lip, hesitating for a moment before speaking. "Um... do you have to go to work today?" he asked, his tone hesitant.

Dazai frowned slightly, sensing the tension in Chuuya's voice. "Yeah, I do. Why? Did you need something?" he replied, his brows furrowing in concern.

Chuuya shifted uncomfortably, his fingers twisting together "I was just wondering if... maybe you could stay home today?" he admitted, his cheeks flushing with a red hue

Dazai's expression softened slightly, his eyes narrowing in thought. "Hey, come here," he said, his tone surprisingly gentle as he reached out to pull Chuuya into his arms.

Chuuya hesitated for a moment before reluctantly stepping into Dazai's embrace. "What?" he grumbled, feeling slightly mollified by the warmth of Dazai's body against his own.

Dazai pressed a kiss to the top of Chuuya's head, his lips brushing against his hair. "I can't promise I'll stay home all day, but I can definitely push back some meetings. Sound good?" he murmured, his voice low and soothing.

Chuuya let out a resigned sigh, leaning into Dazai's touch despite himself. "Fine," he muttered, secretly grateful for the small concession.

As they stood there, locked in a begrudging embrace, Chuuya couldn't help but feel a twinge of fondness for the annoying bastard he called his partner. Maybe Dazai wasn't so bad after all.