Baking~

--Slight Smut/ Fluff
Ft. Atsushi

-

Chuuya stood in the kitchen, apron tied snugly around his waist, staring down at the lump of dough before him with a mixture of determination and uncertainty. Baking was not his forte-he was more accustomed to the precision and flair of haute cuisine-but the baking apron Dazai had surprised him with had sparked a newfound curiosity.

With a deep breath, Chuuya set to work, his hands diving into the dough as he began to knead it with practiced motions. The soft, pliable texture yielded beneath his touch, gradually taking shape under his skilled hands.

But just as Chuuya started to find his rhythm, he felt the gentle press of Dazai's hands against his waist, the warmth of his lover's touch sending a shiver down his spine. Dazai's lips brushed against the sensitive skin of Chuuya's neck, sending a wave of sensation coursing through him.

Chuuya's breath caught in his throat, his movements faltering as he struggled to focus on the task at hand. The dough beneath his hands grew forgotten as he leaned into Dazai's touch, his mind consumed by the intoxicating sensation of Dazai's lips against his skin.

Dazai's hands moved with a gentle insistence, guiding Chuuya's movements as they rolled the dough together, their bodies pressed close in the intimate space of the kitchen. Chuuya's heartbeat quickened with each fleeting kiss, his senses overwhelmed by the heady rush of desire that coursed through him.

But despite the distractions, Chuuya found himself losing himself in the moment, the simple act of baking becoming a shared experience between him and Dazai. Together, they molded the dough into shape, their movements synchronized in a silent dance of love and affection.

And as they worked side by side, lost in the rhythm of their shared passion, Chuuya and Dazai knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they could create something beautiful together-with flour-covered hands and hearts entwined in the warmth of their love.

Chuuya's breath hitched as Dazai's lips trailed along his neck, sending shivers down his spine and causing his heartbeat to quicken, Chuuya biting his lip to contain a moan. But their intimate moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, breaking the spell that had enveloped them.

Reluctantly, Dazai withdrew from Chuuya's embrace, resting his head on Chuuya's shoulder as he sighed in resignation. "Get the door, Dazai," Chuuya ordered, his voice tinged with annoyance as he reached for the cloth to clean his hands.

With a reluctant nod, Dazai rose from his position and made his way to the door, his steps heavy with reluctance. He swung the door open to reveal Atsushi standing on the other side, a stack of papers in his hands.

Dazai's brow furrowed in annoyance at the interruption, but he plastered on a polite smile as he greeted Atsushi. "What do you want, Atsushi?" he asked, his tone clipped with impatience.

Atsushi held out the papers, his expression earnest as he explained their importance. But Dazai shook his head, cutting him off before he could finish. "We're not interested," he replied dismissively, his tone final as he shut the door in Atsushi's face.

Turning back to the kitchen, Dazai sighed heavily as he made his way back to his main course, Chuuya's side. His frustration evident in the set of his shoulders. But as he caught sight of Chuuya's amused expression, a smile tugged at the corners of his lips, and he couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

And as they returned to their baking, the interruption forgotten in the warmth of their shared laughter, Chuuya and Dazai knew that no matter what obstacles they faced, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything that stood in their way-with love, with laughter, and with unwavering determination.