The Summary

//fluff

----
Chuuya Nakahara, a well respected member of the Port Mafia, known for his striking appearance. He has vibrant crimson hair that falls in sleek, elegant waves, contrasting sharply against his pale skin. His intense ocean blue eyes hold a fierce determination, often reflecting his unwavering resolve.

Was standing in his kitchen, preparing a cup of coffee. His neck had been killing him since the moment he got up from bed that morning and the pain hasn't stopped . He groaned to himself as he touched the back of his neck, his face reflecting his discomfort. He started touching the area that hurt, pinching on it, hoping that somehow it would his discomfort end, but nothing happened.

Until he felt a figure walk behind him, the figure pressed a warm kiss on the part Chuuya was just touching. Their breath was hot, the figure's hands danced around his curves. One hand protectively securing his waist, the other lifted his hand who was previously stirring his cup of coffee. The figure pressed a soft kiss on his cold hands, before speaking

"Are you alright Chuu?"

"I'm fine," Chuuya replies, turning around to face the mystery figure. I mean it didn't take a genius to say that the figure was Dazai. Previously known as the Demon Prodigy ridiculous if you were to ask Chuuya. He was nothing but a bandaged freak, the charismatic, funny, smart, unpredictable, enigmatic, and sauve Dazai Osamu, His Osamu.

Chuuya would be willing to sacrifice himself if he needed to save the bandage wasting device. He cooks him his favorite even if making his favourite crab dish was painful to his fingers, he'll clean up Dazai's messes albeit with some cursing and complaing but he does it anyway, he buys groceries, cleans the house, takes care of Dazai after life threatening missions if he didn't get to Yosano. Chuuya wasn't affectionate by the slightest, but if he was in the mood, he'll cling onto Dazai and he'll even drop the attitude and even if it hurt his pride. If he got a choice to choose which universe he'd go to, it would be wherever this idiot of his was going, and he would still feel like a useless piece of shit. No matter how much Dazai would pester, tease, or annoy Chuuya, he would love Dazai to the core, and he was sure he felt the same.. right? I mean, don't get me wrong, of course Dazai loves Chuuya.. right? Of course he does!

He's told it to him a million times before, No matter what, I love you the same was his words. He takes care of Chuuya after EVERY corruption, stays with him beside the bed so Chuuya would have someone be there when he woke up, he'd give him gifts, ask him out on dates, kiss him, hug him, heck even to marry him that one time. Chuuya gave Dazai a purpose, sure admitting that would only come once in a blue moon when the time was right, but it was true. Dazai may tease him about trying out suicide attempts but he loves him, he was always there. Even when Chuuya wasn't in the mood, he'd stick to Chuuya like glue and make him laugh untill his belly hurt . He'd drag him out of his home office so he'd get enough sleep for tonight, he made sure to order take out if Chuuya didn't feel like cooking that day. When Chuuya doesn't respond to his texts he'll pick him up from work, when Chuuya doesn't want to be brothered he sticks with him anyway. He spends thousands of dollars buying Chuuya that expensive wine he liked. When Chuuya is sad, he comes up with a solution to make him feel better, cuddling, movie nights, kisses, anything! As long as it made Chuuya happy.

But they're relationship wasn't all flowers, they had fights. Chuuya would hold grudges and do the silent treatment, his stubborn ass wouldn't apologize unless somebody pleaded with him too. And Dazai, well.. He would act as if Chuuya was invisible, ignoring him, pretending he doesn't exist basically, but both of them look like recks doing it. Dazai wouldn't be different at work as long as nobody asked how him and Chuuya were doing, and Chuuya would just jump into work, filling out papers, reports, ect, the fastest he could. He'd spent long hours at office and would take extra shifts and missions. Sometimes if the fighting got so bad, Chuuya would cry alone mostly in his office, and Dazai looked like hadn't slept in a few days. If they had arguments is is probably what it would be about; Chuuya coming home late that one night since he threw himself into work again, Dazai coming home late since he lost track of time, Dazai getting jealous, and Insults being to far, but overall they'll make up in the end.

"Mhmm" Chuuya mumbled, Dazai went back to kissing Chuuya's neck. Chuuya took a sip of his coffee, pursing his lips and exhale quickly to cool his mouth furrowing his brows in reaction to the discomfort

"You should blow on it, slug"

"Yeah Yeah, I'm not stupid, mackerel"

Dazai smiled to himself, hugging his slug after Chuuya put the cup of coffee down. Oh, how Chuuya really loved Dazai's hugs, they were warm and sweet, they showed stars of affection. He hugged him back by Dazai's neck, until Dazai picked him up by the waist. Chuuya buried his face into the crook of Dazai's neck, holding on for dear life. But of course Chuuya trusted him with his life.

People always thought that The Demon Prodigy was heartless, self conceded, manipulative, and suicidal.. but to the people he loved, people he cared about, he was.. something, he was affectionate. And Chuuya may not show it, he loves Dazai with all his heart.