Out with Friends

--Lime

-

Chuuya going out with friends is a common occurrence in his life outside of work. As a social and outgoing individual, he enjoys spending time with his close circle of friends, whether it's catching up over dinner, hitting up a local bar, or simply hanging out at someone's place.

Chuuya's evening preparations began with a gentle reminder to Dazai as he got ready to head out with his friends. "Don't forget to eat something while I'm out," he called out from the bathroom, the sound of running water providing a soothing backdrop to his words. "Got it, have fun out there"

With the reminder delivered, Chuuya focused on his own preparations. The warm water of the shower washed away the stresses of the day, leaving him feeling refreshed and invigorated. As he stepped out and toweled off, he couldn't help but glance at his reflection in the mirror, taking a moment to appreciate the sight of his own reflection. Dazai appeared from the door, resting his head on Chuuya's shoulder, eyeing his lover. "Hm, well you look good today." Pressing a gentle kiss on Chuuya's cheek.

After tending to his hair and getting dressed-a simple yet stylish ensemble befitting the occasion-Chuuya made his way back to the living room, where Dazai was lounging on the couch, lost in a book.

"Dazai, I'm heading out now," Chuuya announced, his voice carrying a hint of warmth as he glanced at his lover.

Dazai looked up from his book, a soft smile gracing his lips. "Got it, Chibi. Have fun," he replied, his eyes twinkling with affection.

Chuuya returned the smile, feeling a surge of warmth in his chest at Dazai's response. With a final wave, he stepped out into the night, the city lights beckoning him to join the hustle and bustle of the evening.