Dazai's Office

--Fluff

-

In Dazai's office, Chuuya is seated firmly on Dazai's lap, struggling to break free from his hold. Dazai, with a playful glint in his eyes, hides his smile and laughter, instead emitting sounds that mimic crying, though tears are absent.

Chuuya, perplexed by Dazai's behavior, attempts to pry himself away, but Dazai's arms remain steadfast around him, preventing any escape. Despite his efforts, Chuuya finds himself ensnared in Dazai's embrace, unable to break free from the playful hold.

As Dazai's co-workers enter the room, they are greeted by the sight of Dazai apparently in distress, his face buried in Chuuya's neck as he emits fake sobs. Chuuya, caught off guard by Dazai's antics, struggles to maintain his composure, unsure of how to react to the unexpected situation.

Despite the confusion of those around them, Dazai continues his act, his laughter bubbling just beneath the surface as he revels in the playful exchange with his beloved Chuuya. And as the scene unfolds, it becomes yet another testament to the unique bond shared between the two men.

Chuuya, feeling the eyes of Dazai's co-workers on him, speaks up, his voice firm as he instructs "Dazai, let go." However, his command falls on deaf ears as Dazai continues to hold him tightly, his facade of distress unwavering.

As the embarrassment mounts, Chuuya's frustration grows, his attempts to break free from Dazai's grasp becoming more desperate. Yet, despite his efforts, Dazai remains unmoved, his playful act persisting as he revels in the attention of his colleagues.

Caught in the peculiar situation orchestrated by Dazai, Chuuya can't help but feel a mix of irritation and amusement. While he longs to escape the awkwardness of the moment, a part of him can't help but appreciate the playful side of his enigmatic partner.

And so, as the scene unfolds, Chuuya finds himself reluctantly playing along with Dazai's antics, resigned to endure the embarrassment for the sake of their unique bond and the affection they share.

Then, Dazai, in a last-ditch attempt to sway Chuuya, adopts a pleading expression, his eyes wide and his lips forming a pout. Despite himself, Chuuya feels a flicker of amusement at the sight, but his annoyance remains firmly intact.

"Please?" Dazai implores, his voice soft and beseeching, his puppy-dog eyes fixed on Chuuya.

But Chuuya, though tempted by Dazai's charm, refuses to yield so easily. With a resigned sigh, he shoots Dazai a reproachful look. "Stop being ridiculous, Dazai," he chides, though a hint of affection seeps into his words.

But just a few minutes later Chuuya finds himself relenting to Dazai's pleas, unable to resist the earnestness in his lover's eyes. With a resigned sigh, he relents, giving in to Dazai's persistence.

"Fine," Chuuya concedes, his irritation fading in the face of Dazai's puppy-dog eyes and pleading tone. "But just for a little while."

Dazai's face lights up with a triumphant grin as he tightens his hold on Chuuya, pulling him closer in a tight embrace. "Thank you, Chuuya," he murmurs, his voice filled with genuine gratitude.

As they remain locked in their embrace, Chuuya can't help but feel a sense of warmth and contentment wash over him. Despite the embarrassment of being caught in such a compromising position by Dazai's colleagues, he finds solace in the familiarity of Dazai's arms around him.

And so, for a few precious moments, they linger in each other's embrace, oblivious to the curious glances of those around them, content in the simple comfort of each other's presence.