Drunken Session

//Fluff

--

Chuuya is busy. Very busy, he had been for a few weeks now, non-stop missions, reports, and meetings. So when he was invited out drinking with a few Port Mafia members, he was a bit reluctant to accept, he had so much work needed to get done. Some PM members argue that he's always busy, and that he could loosen up in awhile. But, was being devoted to work a wrong thing? Comments like these irritate him a bunch, he wasn't that devoted to work, was he? He eventually was convinced, but he needed to work some all nighters after. He hasn't been out drinking in weeks, a few months even, worst case scenario, he wouldn't be able to get home cause he'll be so alcohol deprived and tipsy.

Dazai wouldn't be able fetch him since he was out on a mission with the blonde boy, so Dazai wouldn't be back until after the session. He thought he could just come out just for awhile and come back to their apartment with no trouble, and get back to work as soon as possible. He told Dazai over the phone about what he thought was an ingenious plan, Dazai thought it was stupid but gave him a curfew of 11:00PM, and if he wasn't back by then he'll send Atsushi to fetch him, Chuuya felt sorrow for the poor boy especially if he got tipsy, but agreed to it nonetheless.

When the day came, Chuuya wore his typical attire, he didn't know if he was gonna make it to the timelimit or not, it was 7:30PM, session started at 8pm. He placed his phone in his pocket, and cleaned up the house before heading out, seeing Yokohama's bright street lights and the lights that the moon had shined upon the city was amazing, he didnt bring a vehicle since if tiger boy might pick him up later, he didn't trust him to ride or take his motorcycle.

Walking, his coat swayed with the wind, his hair moved in a beautiful motion. When he got to the bar, it was fancy and magnificent, the lights were bright, they dark wood had been polished, the bartender was cleaning a clear shot glass, Chuuya stepped in, trying to sight his colleagues. He tuned his head on different directions hoping to spot them. "Oi! Chuuya-san!" The yell made Chuuya look to the right, he found his colleagues, and sat himself beside another. Expensive wine lounged the tables, shot glasses full to the brim were being licked up and dunken on one go.

One of them handed him a shot glass, "We were wondering when you'd show up" his colleague said, filling up the shot glass and handed it to Chuuya, where he was unexpectedly cheered to chug on the shot glass, it want that much wine. He did what was cheered, and slammed the shot glass down, signalling for a refill. I needed this he thought to himself, and sure enough, one glass turned into two, who turned into three, you get the point His co-workers were still cheering him on like a sweet baby boy winning a race.

Time was ticking, it was most his curfew, he was so tipsy. He reached for another drink, damn it felt so good. "One more..!" He said drunkenly, grabbing the shot glass himself and filling it up to the brim. "I say.. Nakahara, when should you be heading out? It is only the three of us left." Said a colleague, pointing out another. "Soon, 11pm" Chuuya replied as he finished another glass. The coworker looked his wrist watch 11:05pm "Ahh you must be heading out then.. right?" He asked, Chuuya looked over the man's watch "One more glass, then I'll go" he said, reaching for the almost finished wine bottle. His colleague that was sitting across from Chuuya handed him the wine bottle, ahh, a 1989 classic. Filling up his glass as sipping on it, stirring his glass carelessly

"Chibi.." a voice from behind Chuuya caused him to tilt his head back from the chair, he squinted his eyes, trying to see who it was. The figure approached him, taking his head and tilting it back to normal, "Let's go" the figure said. Chuuya blinked, once, twice, then got up and grabbed his jacket. The figure reached out his hand for his and Chuuya gladly took it, waving good-bye to the colleagues he left behind.

Chuuya leaned his head on the figures arm, as he tried to walk properly. "I thought we said 11o'clock?" The figure smiled "Why did you pick me up, Osamu?" Chuuya asked, looking up at Dazai "I got off early, so I thought I'd pick you up instead." Dazai said, looking down at Chuuya, struggling to walk "Come," he said picking up the ginger, Chuuya snuggled his head into the crook of Dazai's neck, falling asleep slowly, his jacket almost falling before Dazai caught it. Pressing a kiss to Chuuya's forehead.

"I love you, Chibi"