Movie Date

--Fluff/Comfort

-

Chuuya stormed through the front door of their apartment, his temper flaring like a wildfire as he tossed his coat haphazardly onto the nearest chair. Dazai watched from the living room, his brows furrowing in concern at the sight of his normally composed partner in such a state.

"Chuuya, what's wrong?" Dazai ventured cautiously, rising from his seat and approaching Chuuya with measured steps.

Chuuya spun around to face Dazai, his eyes flashing with barely-contained anger as he launched into a tirade about the events of his day. He recounted every frustration, every setback, every slight that had pushed him to the brink of his patience, his words tumbling out in a torrent of emotion.

Dazai listened quietly, his heart aching at the sight of Chuuya so clearly distressed. He reached out, tentatively placing a hand on Chuuya's shoulder in a gesture of comfort and support.

"It's okay, Chuuya," Dazai murmured soothingly, his voice a gentle counterpoint to Chuuya's seething rage. "You're home now. You're safe."

But Chuuya's anger refused to be quelled so easily. He paced back and forth across the room, his frustration boiling over as he struggled to find an outlet for his pent-up emotions.

Dazai watched him with a heavy heart, his own sense of helplessness mirrored in Chuuya's restless movements. He longed to ease his partner's burdens, to banish the shadows that darkened his fiery spirit, but he knew that some battles could only be fought from within.

As the minutes stretched into hours, Chuuya's fury gradually began to subside, leaving behind a weary sense of resignation in its wake. He collapsed onto the couch beside Dazai, his energy spent but his spirit still smoldering with the embers of his anger.

Dazai wrapped an arm around Chuuya's shoulders, pulling him close in a silent embrace. They sat there together in the quiet of their apartment, the warmth of their shared presence a balm to the wounds of the day.

And as the tension slowly ebbed away, replaced by a sense of calm and serenity, Chuuya and Dazai found solace in each other's arms, knowing that no matter what trials lay ahead, they would face them together-with strength, with resilience, and with unwavering love.

Dazai ushered Chuuya to the shower ensuring Chuuya that tonight he'd have a good night. After whisking Chuuya away from him. Dazai popped open microwavable popcorn and popped it in. Turning on the TV, preparing everything. Finishing just when Chuuya got out of the shower.

As the glow of the TV bathed the room in a soft, flickering light, Dazai wrapped his arms around Chuuya, pulling him close in a tight embrace. Chuuya settled onto Dazai's lap, feeling the warmth of their proximity chase away the remnants of his earlier frustration.

Dazai put on his massive hoodie on Chuuya, the oversized fabric enveloping him in a cocoon of warmth and comfort. Chuuya snuggled closer, reveling in the sensation of being held so securely in Dazai's arms.

With practiced ease, Dazai's hand found the remote, his fingers deftly navigating the menu as he selected a movie for them to watch. He pressed a tender kiss to Chuuya's cheek, the gesture a silent reassurance of his love and affection.

Chuuya leaned into the touch, his heart swelling with gratitude for the man who had always been there to support him, even in his darkest moments. He intertwined his fingers with Dazai's, relishing the warmth of their connection as they settled in to enjoy the movie together.

Meanwhile, Dazai reached for a bowl of popcorn, the kernels still warm from the microwave. He held it out to Chuuya, a silent offering of comfort and care. Chuuya's eyes lit up with delight as he eagerly grabbed a handful, savoring the familiar taste of the snack made just for him by Dazai's loving hands.

And as they sat there together, bathed in the soft glow of the TV and wrapped in each other's embrace, Chuuya and Dazai knew that no matter what challenges the world might throw their way, as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm with grace, with warmth, and with unwavering love.