Interview Couple

--Fluff

-

Love knows no bounds, and for Nakahara Chuuya and Osamu Dazai, it seems like the universe conspires to keep them apart while also bringing them closer together. This young couple, who have been together since the tender age of 18 and are now engaged, possess a dynamic filled with endless humor, passion, and a whole lot of amusing conflict.

---

Host: Welcome, everyone, to this unforgettable and hilariously chaotic interview with Chuuya and Dazai! To kick things off, can you briefly describe how you met and fell in love?

Dazai: "Ah, the story of our first meeting is truly something out of a comedy skit. Picture this: Chuuya here, all hot-headed and fierce, and me, being my usual cheerful and suave self. And get this, he kicks me into the wall! Love at first sight? No, more like chaos at first sight!"

Chuuya: "But hey, turns out his annoying smile did manage to charm me in the end."

Dazai: "See, I told you I have irresistible charm, chibi!" Dazai said grinning

Host: It sounds like you both share a unique dynamic. Tell us more about your contrasting personalities.

Chuuya: "Contrasting is an understatement. This mackerel is a walking suicidal freak"

Dazai : "Oh, Chuuya, You wound me! You know deep down you love me and what I bring into your life-it spices things up!"

Chuuya: "Differences keep things interesting, even if they drive me up the wall sometimes."

Host: How do you manage to keep the spark alive despite your disagreements?

Chuuya: "Oh, arguing isn't easy. We argue, scream, throw things."

Dazai: "It's all about finding humor in our disagreements, you know? Laughter is a great remedy for any stormy situation."

Host: You must have some memorable stories from your time together. Care to share a few?

Dazai: Oh, how could we forget that incident when Chuuya accidentally dyed his hair a shocking shade of pink?

Chuuya: "Thanks for reminding me." Getting flustered. "But remember when Dazai thought it was a good idea to prove he could swim with one arm tied behind his back and ended up getting carried away by the current?"

Dazai: "Don't talk about that!"

Host: It seems like there's never a dull moment in your relationship. What advice do you have for other couples out there?

Chuuya: "Be with your partner, all the time."

Dazai: "Love you partner despite their flaws, whether their hot headed or what. Love them"

Host: Wise words indeed! Thank you both for this incredibly entertaining interview. We wish you a lifetime of laughter and love.