All Nighter

//Fluff

---

It's was 2:00AM.

Chuuya was sitting on his work chair, trying to stay awake. He was pissed, annoyed, irritated. His eyelids worked hard to keep the ginger awake, his body wanted to sleep. For the past 2 days he had been pulling an all nighter, trying to get reports and work done. It wasn't easy being a Port Mafia executive, he wasn't always considered for 'wise' advice, but he would get questioned for physical advice, if you add that everyone always wanted to be on his good side. Sometimes, he would get annoyed when people would cower at this presence, it was stupid at most.

Chuuya's eyes were heavy, he hadn't noticed that his eyes were almost asleep, he was exhausted. He was ready to sleep, he rested his head on his arm, his arm being supported by his elbow. His eyelids closed, breathing steady, as his hands fall down, his head lands softly on his desk. Finally. Chuuya doesn't usually drift off to sleep this easily, he didn't know what happened, how he fell asleep so easily. He's being pulling all nighters ever since 16, why was it different now? His hair fell towards his cheek, the pen he was holding rolled away dropping to the floor.

Chuuya falling asleep made him miss Dazai's arrival from work, Dazai, coming home from a rather easy mission with Atsushi, unlocked the front door carefully and silently, just maybe his Chibi had slept early today? Although unlikely, if he was, he did not want to wake him. The ginger loses track on how many days he started his all nighters. So Dazai's taken intiative to remember them, Chuuya hasn't slept in 5 days. Coming inside their shared apartment, he saw the dinner Chuuya had prepared for him, crab. Dazai smiled, he placed his coat on the coat hanger, making sure it hung neatly, and took of his shoes, placing them right below the coat hanger. Dazai could see that the ginger's office light was still on, which means he's probably still working. Damn he really thought Chuuya would go to sleep early tonight, but no, the ginger was still tied in his office.

Dazai knocked on the office door, expecting Chuuya to respond with a 'what' or maybe even an insult. But he heard nothing, knocking again, to now response. "Chibi?" Dazai asked opening the door, and what he found in it was adorable. He saw a sleeping chibi in the wild, with his mountain of collected reports and paperwork, his laptop was still open waiting to be used. The brunette walked closer, stepping on a pen Chuuya must've dropped on his way there, he kneeled Infront of his sleeping wife, pushing his hair out of his eyes to get a better view. Chuuya was already wearing his pajama's, so Dazai did what he thought was the best thing he could do, lifting Chuuya up.

His Chibi's eyebrows furrowed at the touch, although leaning onto it, Dazai kissed Chuuya's cheek swiftly, carrying him out of his own prison, careful not to wake up Chuuya. Walking slowly to the bedroom across the hall, Chuuya held on to Dazai, his breathing steady. When Dazai finally got to the bedroom, he placed Chuuya down gently, pressing a kiss on the ginger's forehead before starting to pullback, Chuuya held on Dazai's neck, refusing to let go, pulling him down against his chest. "mhmm" Chuuya mumbled "Chibi, I can't sleep with these clothes on." He smiled, he was still wearing his blue striped collared shirt, black vest, and khaki pants. Reluctantly Chuuya let go, sleeping on his side, Dazai raised himself, pecking a tender kiss on Chuuya's cheek. He rapped the ginger in a warm blanket, making sure that his head was stationed comfortably on the soft pillow, quickly Dazai grabbed at random some pajamas from the closet they had, and put it on.

Dazai brushed his teeth, carefully laying beside the ginger. Chuuya had his back turned, Dazai pulled at the ginger's waist, pulling him closer. His red locks danced at the movement, settling below Dazai's chin. Dazai reached for the lampshade beside him,turning it off. Dazai snuggles into Chuuya's locks, a scent that makes him go crazy, and falls asleep, with no difficulty.