Fuming Red-head

--Fluff
//Short

-

Chuuya barged into their apartment, a storm brewing behind his eyes. Papers in disarray, folders tossed carelessly aside, he fumed with frustration. Dazai, sensing the tempest that had entered their home, watched quietly from the couch, his heart aching for his beloved.

"What's wrong, Chuuya?" Dazai's voice was soft, a gentle breeze against the raging inferno within Chuuya's chest.

"Everything, Osamu! Everything!" Chuuya's voice cracked with pent-up anger as he gestured wildly to the scattered paperwork. "The reports are missing, the inquiries are unanswered... You know what? I don't have to explain myself to you you!"

Without a word, Dazai rose from the couch, his steps measured as he approached Chuuya. He wrapped his arms around him, pulling him into a tight embrace from the back, offering solace in the midst of chaos.

Chuuya resisted at first, his body tense with frustration, but Dazai held him steady, his touch a grounding force amidst the turmoil. Slowly, Chuuya's resistance melted away, his anger giving way to exhaustion.

Dazai pressed a gentle kiss to Chuuya's temple, his lips a soothing balm against the furrowed lines on his brow. "I'm here, Chuuya," he murmured, his voice a whisper against the storm. "Let me help you."

Together, they sank onto the couch, Dazai cradling Chuuya against his chest. With each steady breath, the tension began to ebb away, replaced by a sense of calm and reassurance.

As they sat in silence, the weight of the world gradually lifted from Chuuya's shoulders. In Dazai's embrace, amidst the scattered remnants of their day, he found refuge from the chaos of the outside world.

And in that moment, as the embers of frustration smoldered into quiet resolve, they knew they could weather any storm as long as they faced it together.