Familiar Routine

--Slice of Life
//Short

-

Title: A Day in Their Lives

Chuuya and Dazai wake up to the soft rays of the morning sun filtering through the curtains, casting a warm glow over their shared bedroom. They stretch and yawn, exchanging sleepy smiles as they greet the new day.

After a leisurely breakfast together, Chuuya heads off to work, leaving Dazai to his own devices for the day. Dazai spends the morning writing in his journal, lost in thought as he pours his thoughts onto the page.

Meanwhile, Chuuya navigates the bustling streets of Yokohama, tackling his responsibilities with determination and grace. As an executive in the Port Mafia, his days are often filled with high-stakes meetings and strategic planning sessions.

During his lunch break, Chuuya steals a moment of quiet reflection in a nearby park, enjoying the peaceful surroundings and the gentle rustle of leaves in the breeze. He takes a few deep breaths, centering himself before diving back into the chaos of his workday.

Back at home, Dazai decides to venture out into the city, eager to explore new sights and sounds. He wanders through the crowded streets, stopping to admire the colorful storefronts and quirky street performers.

As the afternoon wears on, Chuuya's phone buzzes with a message from Dazai, inviting him to meet for dinner at their favorite restaurant. Chuuya smiles at the text, feeling a warm rush of affection for his partner.

They reunite at the restaurant, their laughter and conversation filling the air as they share a delicious meal together. Chuuya and Dazai exchange stories from their respective days, relishing in each other's company.

As the evening draws to a close, Chuuya and Dazai stroll home hand in hand, their hearts full and their spirits light. They know that no matter what challenges the future may bring, they will always have each other to lean on.