Clear Vision

--Fluff

-

Chuuya stormed into the kitchen, a whirlwind of frustration and determination as he flung open cabinets and drawers in search of his glasses. Dazai watched from the living room, his curiosity piqued by Chuuya's sudden flurry of activity.

Setting his novel aside, Dazai made his way to the kitchen, drawn by the magnetic pull of his fiery-haired fiancé. He approached Chuuya from behind, his lips pressing a soft kiss to the nape of Chuuya's neck as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"What's got you so worked up, Chibi? Are you alright..?" Dazai murmured, his breath warm against Chuuya's skin.

Chuuya huffed in frustration, his fingers still rummaging through the contents of yet another drawer. "I'm looking for my glasses," he replied, his voice tinged with annoyance. "I can't find them anywhere."

Dazai's lips curved into a knowing smile, his fingers trailing gently along Chuuya's jawline as he pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Why do you need your glasses all of a sudden?" he teased, his tone playful but filled with affection.

Chuuya shot him a glare over his shoulder, but the effect was softened by the fondness in his eyes. "Because I need to read something," he grumbled, his cheeks flushing slightly at the admission.

Dazai chuckled softly, his arms tightening around Chuuya's waist as he leaned in closer. "Well, well, well, the great Chuuya Nakahara needing glasses," he teased, his voice dripping with mock surprise. "Who would've thought?"

Chuuya rolled his eyes at Dazai's antics, but he couldn't suppress the small smile that tugged at the corners of his lips. "Shut up, Dazai," he muttered, but there was no real bite to his words.

With a final flourish, Chuuya triumphantly produced his glasses from the depths of a nearby drawer, slipping them onto his nose with a satisfied sigh. "There," he declared, turning to face Dazai with a triumphant grin. "Now, what were you saying?"

Dazai chuckled softly, his heart swelling with love for the fiery-haired man standing before him. "Nothing important, my dear Chuuya," he replied, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Just admiring how handsome you look in your glasses."

And as they stood there in the kitchen, bathed in the warm glow of their shared affection, Chuuya and Dazai knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they could face anything that came their way-with clear vision and unwavering determination.