Chuuya's Waist

--Fluff, slight Lime
//Short

-

Chuuya stood before the mirror, meticulously adjusting his tie, his brows furrowed in concentration. Tonight was the annual Port Mafia gala, and the pressure to impress weighed heavily on his shoulders. He wanted to exude confidence, but beneath the façade, a sense of unease gnawed at him.

Dazai entered the room, his gaze immediately drawn to Chuuya's form reflected in the mirror. With a soft smile, he approached Chuuya, his steps purposeful yet gentle. "Nervous, Chibi?" he teased, his voice laced with affection.

Chuuya huffed, though there was a hint of vulnerability in his eyes. "Of course not," he replied, his tone belying his true feelings.

Dazai's smile softened, and without a word, he reached out, his fingers grazing Chuuya's waist with feather-light touches. Chuuya tensed at the unexpected contact, but Dazai's touch was warm and reassuring, easing the tension coiled within him.

"You look stunning," Dazai murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. His fingers continued their gentle exploration, tracing invisible patterns on Chuuya's waist. "Especially here," he added, his touch lingering on the curve of Chuuya's waist.

Chuuya's breath caught in his throat at Dazai's words, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. He felt a rush of warmth flood his chest, the intimacy of Dazai's touch unraveling the knots of uncertainty that had plagued him moments before.

"Thanks," Chuuya replied, his voice soft yet filled with gratitude. In Dazai's embrace, the weight of his worries seemed to melt away, replaced by a sense of comfort and belonging.

As they made their way to the gala, Chuuya's hand found Dazai's, intertwining their fingers with a sense of solidarity. And as they danced together under the shimmering lights, Chuuya found solace in the simple yet profound comfort of Dazai's touch, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together.