Memories

--Angst

-

Chuuya stood alone in their empty apartment, surrounded by the echoes of their shared laughter and the remnants of their love. It had been weeks since Dazai had left, weeks since he had walked out the door without a backward glance, leaving Chuuya alone with nothing but memories of their time together.

Every corner of the apartment held a piece of Dazai, a reminder of the love they had shared and the life they had built together. But now, those memories felt like a cruel mockery, haunting Chuuya's every waking moment.

He traced his fingers along the edge of the coffee table, where they had sat countless times sharing stories and dreams. He could still hear Dazai's laughter ringing in his ears, could still feel the warmth of his touch against his skin. But now, those moments felt like a distant dream, a fantasy that had slipped through his fingers like grains of sand.

Chuuya sank to the floor, his heart heavy with grief and longing. He missed Dazai more than words could express, missed the way he would wrap him in his arms and chase away the darkness with a single smile. But now, those arms were empty, those smiles nothing but a memory.

Tears welled up in Chuuya's eyes as he allowed himself to grieve for the love he had lost. He had thought that their bond was unbreakable, that nothing could come between them. But now, he was faced with the harsh reality of life without Dazai by his side.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, Chuuya found himself sinking deeper into despair. He tried to move on, to fill the void that Dazai had left behind, but no amount of distractions could ease the pain in his heart.

And so, he remained trapped in their empty apartment, surrounded by the ghosts of their past and the echoes of their love. Forsaken memories taunted him at every turn, a constant reminder of the love he had lost and the future that would never be.