Bedtime Cuddles

--Fluff
//Short

-

As the day drew to a close, Chuuya and Dazai found themselves nestled together in bed, the soft glow of the bedside lamp casting a warm light over the room. With the day's worries and stresses behind them, they reveled in the quiet comfort of each other's company.

Dazai lay on his back, one arm tucked behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling, lost in thought. Chuuya lay beside him, snuggled against his side, his head resting on Dazai's chest as he traced lazy circles on Dazai's stomach with his fingers.

"You know," Dazai began, breaking the comfortable silence, "I could stay like this forever."

Chuuya smiled, lifting his head to meet Dazai's gaze. "Me too," he replied, his voice soft and content.

With a sigh of contentment, Dazai wrapped his arm around Chuuya, pulling him closer until their bodies were pressed together, fitting like two puzzle pieces. Chuuya melted into the embrace, feeling a sense of warmth and security wash over him.

They lay like that for what felt like hours, lost in the simple pleasure of each other's presence. In that moment, there were no worries, no fears, only the quiet reassurance of their love for one another.

As sleep began to claim them both, Chuuya shifted closer, pressing a gentle kiss to Dazai's chest before resting his head back down, his eyes drifting closed.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep, the steady rhythm of their breathing the only sound in the room. In that moment, there was nowhere else they'd rather be than together, sharing the simple joy of bedtime cuddles.